Review of Epoch.com

Billing@epoch.com

1 review with 2 stars

claytonr10
7/9/17

Heavy delays. I bought something for $4.99 on 4/09/17. I didn't get it until 4/30/17... 3 weeks later. It was a downloadable product. I only got it because I hounded them on the status of my order. It was supposed to be immediate download delivery via email. Yeah I highly advise against it.

Epoch issues a credit immediately, however, it may take up to 5 business days for the credit to appear on your statement.

By Rand P., Epoch.com Representative

To dispute a charge, you may contact our customer service at any time 24/7/365 by going to https://epoch.com. You may call us, chat online, Skype, request a call-back, or send us an email. The choice is yours!

By Rand P., Epoch.com Representative

If a merchant places an authorization on your credit card and you do not spend that amount with the merchant, the authorization will NOT become a charge and funds will be available to you again after 3 days.

By Rand P., Epoch.com Representative

Thanks for reaching out. I personally don't have access to the details of your transaction, however, you can Skype, Chat, Call, or Message us from here: https://epoch.com/billing_support/contact Our 24/7 customer service reps can help you with this.

By Rand P., Epoch.com Representative

You can Skype, Chat, Call, or Message us from here: https://epoch.com/billing_support/contact Our 24/7 customer service reps can help you with this.

By Rand P., Epoch.com Representative

There is no online directory of merchants for which we process. However, each purchase is confirmed with a receipt to the email address you provided. I would suggest using the Search function of your email provider for the term "Epoch" to find the receipt for your purchase. Hope this helps!

By Rand P., Epoch.com Representative

Suscription memberships can be canceled online at any time. Simply go to https://epoch.com and enter your credentials. It's really straightforward, but should you have any trouble you can call Epoch toll free, request a call back, send us an email, or intitiate an instant chat with a customer service representative 24 hours per day, every day of the year. You can feel 100% safe using Epoch to process your orders. - Happy surfing!

Helpful answer -1

Epoch is one of the most experienced credit care processors on the Internet, using SSL technologies among other safety protocols. Epoch is an approved payment service provider recognized worldwide by the payment associations. Transactions facilitated by Epoch are completely safe.

By Rand P., Epoch.com Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Epoch.com staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Epoch.com