Review of Epartsasap

Tel: 877-968-4335

richards425
Richard S.
5/12/18

Shopping was simplified by having a breakdown diagram of whatever part(s) you are looking for. This is great. I would recommend everyone use this site.

lindah611
Linda H.
5/10/18

Loved how easy the ordering process was and the shipping was very fast. Will definitely use this company again.

paulab165
Paula B.
5/8/18

I did not receive the correct part and have not had any follow up. It's been difficult without phone support. I am still waiting to hear how I can return this incorrect part for the correct part.

frederickm43
Frederick M.
5/7/18

Exactly what I needed at the best price. Also, quick shipping. Service was excellent. The product, a factory replacement, was defective. Though no fault of their own, Epartsasap.com quickly replaced the defective part.

jamess1121
James S.
5/7/18

Great customer service and communication regarding my purchase. The delivery was super fast as well. I honestly didn't expect to be impressed with this company, but they are great.

andrer39
andre r.
5/4/18

Very easy and fast. Would be great if you could have a link to videos on how to install which I found on YouTube.

kartiks6
Kartik S.
5/4/18

Cheap prices and quick shipping! Perfect fit! So glad I found your company online. Thank you for speedy shipping as well!

josem328
Jose M.
4/27/18

I would have like if the item purchased was the exact item when purchased. I didn't ask for a kit item

hectorp27
Hector P.
4/27/18

The product arrived sooner than expected, it was exactly what I needed, had a great description and a clear picture so I knew I was purchasing the right thing. It was also half the price of what my local appliance parts store was charging.

granvilles11
Granville S.
4/27/18

Next day shipping means nothing. You'll get it next day if they get around to shipping on time. If not, you'll get it later. Oh, and no returns on items under $40 and you'll still pay for their shipping mistake, even when they admit it's their mistake.

garys286
Gary S.
4/27/18

Overall quality of product is excellent and completely satisfied. New door is a perfect match and appears to be OEM. Quite expensive item but not due to this Merchant as my research showed approximately the same cost for all merchants. Would recommend to others.

anups6
ANUP S.
4/27/18

I found what I was looking for without any hassel. And the pricing is comparatively cheaper than other suppliers.

danielg296
Daniel G.
4/27/18

1st time buyer so i really cant say much on experience, would be better to rate after receiving product.

barryg66
Barry G.
4/12/18

I am going to pay 115 dollars with return shipping and restocking fees, to get reimbursed 70 dollars I will not be recommending your company to anyone I know. Poor return policy. Miss leading images of merchandise and poor communication reguarding resolutions. Overall 1 Star rating since there are no 1/2 Star options.

claytonz
Clayton Z.
4/8/18

Just ordered, but will be happy to comment when I receive the part. Ordering was easy and painless. Thanks.

johnd1259
John D.
4/6/18

Been searching internet all morning after discovering ice maker s done. Your site was first to carry an OEM replacement ice maker for my 18 year old GE fridge. Excellent photos and description to help me confirm its exactly what I needed (like-for-like). And $5.00 2-day FedEx. Bam! Thank you!

diannem49
Dianne M.
4/6/18

Very easy, very fast, installer told me they were looking for this part for months but I found it on your site in 15 minutes. Thank You!!

floriar
Floria R.
4/5/18

Although I am hoping to have a good experience, it would be helpful to speak to a live person. I waited for a chat person and was never able to speak to one. I think that online order/shopping is great, but personal needs to be an option.

williamk237
William K.
4/5/18

Very easy website to use. I paid with PayPal and the transition from PayPal to your site was flawless. Thanks

davidt468
David T.
4/4/18

Very convenient!!! Would have preferred more shipping options. Part was not urgently needed. Would have waited for less expensive alternative shipping.

amratp
Amrat P.
4/4/18

Everything was fine but it was hard to see the numbers on the picture posted for the part.I hope its the same numbers as the one I'm replacing.

mattf91
Matt F.
4/2/18

I don't often recommend sites which is why that question received a low rating. Fast and easy so far.

phild71
Phil D.
4/1/18

Hard to give a complete review until product is recieved. I am having my doubts it will arrive in the time indicated but will be pleasantly surprised if they make it within the time indicated.

jacquest5
Jacques T.
3/26/18

good prices.when I received the item there were some damage from shipping,even though it was minor it is still frustrating .

jimmyu2
Jimmy U.
3/17/18

There was a small crack in the plastic that didn't affect overall strength but was there none the less.
I feel this may have been a return from another customer. Anyway, it solved my problem so overall I am very happy. Will definitely buy from you guys again. (Just hope I don't need to).
Thanks

Questions? Get answers from the Epartsasap staff and other customers.

Epartsasap?