Review of Epandorasale

Epandorasaleimage coming soon
epandorasale.com

cocon
5/8/10

This is the biggest scam ever. The jewelry is fake. In fact they know they are scamming the customers because they shut this website down and started a new one: http://www.pandorajewellerystore.com/ DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

nicholeb
5/6/10

After reading the reviews I quickly cancelled my order. I got a weird "this isn't right" feeling when everything they sent through email to the confirmation that my order was placed was misspelled. I had to cancel my order through the live chat and through the contact us site. It took several emails to finally get the cancellation email. I was a bit worried they would ship it and I would be stuck. It took a couple days but I did recieve a full refund of my money. Lesson learned...It it seems too good to be true...It is! Thanks for your post they saved me before it was too late.

cherylf
3/9/10

The Pandora jewellery they sell is fake! The silver rubbed off and left a copper coloured metal underneath. I did wonder and have my doubts when the package arrived from China, and unfortunately my suspicions were correct! My daughter is extremely upset and unhappy!

sherryk1
2/19/10

This site is selling cheap immitation jewelry. This is NOT real Pandora. The items we purchased had all of their fake silver rub off within two weeks. Items are shipped from China...now we get to worry if there is lead in them... DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

Questions? Get answers from the Epandorasale staff and other customers.

Epandorasale?