Review of Epandora

Epandora reviews

jacqueliner
5/9/10

Total Fraud - Still fighting for my refund offered for goods returned as fake. Reported to credit card company. DO NOT DEAL WITH - DO NOT PART WITH ANY MONEY.

pamelal
4/30/10

On numerous occasions the site claims that the charms and bracelets are solid sterling silver. After one months after receiving my bracelet and charms that I put together the silver was rubbing off and it appeared to be copper. There is no phone number or address to write to; they only have a live chat with the person only named angela. I believe is located out of country. After stating my complaint, the company only can offer me a 130.00 discount. I told them forget it and and contacted my credit card of a fraud purchased items. I paid a total of 317.00 for silver plated copper that wearing off one month later.

gp1
1/10/10

Selling items that are unauthentic for authentic prices and descriptions! Site DOES NOT follow on-line return policy!!

Epandora products are NOT authentic Pandora items. The fake silver on all of the charms we purchased wore off within 2 weeks. They are not silver, they are not Pandora! The charms are so cheap looking that we still can't tell what the one charm is supposed to be... DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

By sherry k.
Questions? Get answers from the Epandora staff and other customers.

Epandora?