Review of EnterTheVault

Van Nuys, CA 91411, US
tix@enterthevault.com

brentf39
3/23/19

They are in theory legitimate - it's not a completely fake web site or anything- but their web site is totally glitchy, and the customer service is AWFUL.

The upside is that, if you are really lucky and don't have any problems with the web site or picking up tickets or anything like that, sometimes you can get good seats at a good price.

HOWEVER...the check out process doesn't work half the time, and you don't know if you actually got tickets or not.

Worse than the web site is the customer service; it's run by someone who has a chart that says "no matter what happens, tell the customer everything is their fault and their problem and do nothing to help".

AVOID unless is your only option and you don't mind a 50/50 risk of showing up and not having tickets.

Too bad, because if the customer service was good I would use it a lot more.

Tip for consumers: Don't use them unless you don't mind a 50/50 chance of not getting into the show you bought...it's fine when there are no problems, but there are a lot of problems and their customer service is absolutely atrocious.

jimc484
11/30/18

I bought tickets for the 2019 Riot V tour, which was cancelled a week later. I received a partial refund for the tickets. When I questioned the lack of a full refund, I was told that the service charges are non-refundable. So I got charged for tickets that were never printed, that never even physically existed and that no one on their end ever handled. They get to keep the money for doing squat. Beware clicking on the terms and conditions, and not reading them. You have to agree to them before you can continue the purchase. My bad, but I'll never use them again.

gabriela229
1/3/18

I bought 2 VIP tickets and got charged 6 times. Customer service refused to refund me. So I contacted my bank I filed a fraud report. They accepted it as a fraud, canceled my credit card and the gave me back the money of the extra tickets.
I'll never buy tickets on this site again.

christiang43
5/11/17

I had tickets to five shows across the USA, as I was travelling there for work. They were VIP. I tried to get the names changed so friends could go, they either ignored my emails, told me to write back later, or abused me for complaining that they ignored my emails.

Tip for consumers: If you can buy direct from the venue, do it. Don't give these useless clowns a penny of your money

travist22
4/27/17

I purchased tickets for a show in September, but when I got the receipt it was for a venue in a different city.

I've tried calling them, emailing, I've hunted down the contact info of the owner and pinged him on a few occasions, and reached out to the bands social media. Nothing. Silence. I'm not even asking for a refund, I just want tickest to the right venue.

cameronc30
3/22/17

Just like the other person that posted, I bought tickets back in November for a Sabaton concert that's coming up in May and I figured an email would be sent out to me with the confirmation number and tickets. I never received the email and after trying to contact them to resolve this issue I only heard back once asking for the name the tickets were under. Haven't heard back since.

jamies99
2/20/16

I pre paid for concert tickets over a year ago. They told me to await a confirmation email that never came. That's the end of the story because the site has no instructions or decipherable support.

chandlerr
5/7/15

I bought a pair of tickets to go see DragonForce and Kamelot and ended up not being able to go because I had to go out of state. I had a friend that wanted to go so I tried to ask them if I could transfer the tickets into his name or something of the sort. 5 emails later I still had no response from them. I messaged them on Facebook and they told me to email them so that got me nowhere even after explaining I had already emailed them 4 times. Screw these people and don't order from them unless you're 100% sure you're going, which I was but stuff came up.

It's easy to email them, but impossible to get any help.

By Brent F.

The first time I used them I did not have a problem; I bought the tickets and picked them up at the will call window. After that I wasn't always that lucky...

By Brent F.
Questions? Get answers from the EnterTheVault staff and other customers.

EnterTheVault?