WM Enterprise Investment Division

WM Enterprise Investment Division

WM Enterprise Investment Division has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. WM Enterprise Investment Division ranks 48th among Car Rental sites.

How would you rate WM Enterprise Investment Division?

“Thank you!”

Marsilius L.
9/7/19

I recently rented from enterprise based in Newport on the Isle of Wight after an awful experience in Southampton and was blown away by their customer service. My daughter and I felt looked after from the second we walked in the door and were accommodated a Toyota Yaris hybrid for the week. Perfect little car for what we needed. After a family emergency I had to rent the car for another week and they were brilliant, even offered me a small discount to help us out. I would recommend Newport enterprise, very impressed. Sophie Draper especially made us feel at home and helped me understand the terms and conditions and stayed in touch throughout. Thank you!

marsiliusl
September 7th, 2019

denc1
January 31st, 2012

A car hire company at Gatwick offering superb service for UK travellers. Great cars and very competitive rates.

Questions? Get answers from the WM Enterprise Investment Division staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WM Enterprise Investment Division?

Have a question about WM Enterprise Investment Division?