Embroidered Image

Embroidered Image has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Embroidered Image ranks 329th among Clothing Other sites.

How would you rate Embroidered Image?

“Wrong Colours used”

Cheryl M.
9/21/18

Recieved my items and they have just used whatever colours they wanted for my logo not the ones on the png file that I sent them leaving me with useless t-shirts, attitude of staff is shocking.

cherylm325
September 21st, 2018

davidb67
November 10th, 2011

After placing an order and expecting delivery 7 days later i received, heard nothing. And after countless emails and calls. No response. I am still awaiting contact and refund but they won't even pick up the phone. I wish i had read the complaints section on canyoutrustthem.co.uk beware!

chrism32
April 27th, 2011

I ordered products from this website beginning of feb 2011. The turn around was supposed to be maximum 2 weeks. I have tried ringing and emailing them regarding my order but everytime they promise to return my call the same day. Not once have they returned my call. When they have answered they claim it has been dispatched or waiting for 1 more item, however there website still states its awaiting dispatch like it always has. Now they will not answer my calls and do not accept withheld callers, When I call them the phone just rings and rings, no answer phone no pickup, my partner rang today straight after i'd been trying for 10 minutes and they answered straight away.

Completely conned.

Questions? Get answers from the Embroidered Image staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Embroidered Image?

Have a question about Embroidered Image?