Review of EmazingLights

Tel: 1-855-362-9464
wholesale@emazinglights.com

katies75
10/21/16

Love everything I get from Emazing. Just got the new ePoi and they are bright AF!! Keep the good stuff coming!

michellel41
2/5/14

They have been getting worse and worse over the years. I've placed a few orders with them and it seems like they keep raising the prices and lowering the quality of both their products and non-existent customer service. It stinks too because there aren't many light companies out there.

gregj15
10/23/13

they definitely know lights, but they are priced way too high. pretty quick shipping though.

jakeb3
1/22/11

I am a raver of seven years, and i know LED lights, and so does emazinglights.com
I ordered 12 microlights and thanks to promotions and their overall low prices, i saved about thirty dollars over the website i used beforehand. They also have an amazing selection, orbit lights, Dotz, Maxlights, Photon Freedoms, Inovas and Micromax, with amazing selection of bulbs.

I have been permanently converted, I will never use another microlight provider again, I'm sold.

I used the coupon code "ishmael" and saved 5%on my purchase as well.

Questions? Get answers from the EmazingLights staff and other customers.

EmazingLights?