This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Eluxuryonline.org

Eluxuryonline.org

Eluxuryonline.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Eluxuryonline.org ranks 407th among Discount Shopping sites.

How would you rate Eluxuryonline.org?

“Absolutely terrible!”

Ky G.
10/9/13

Absolutely terrible! I ordered a Gucci bag and I recieved a "Gucci" bag with a Coach zipper. Clearly a knock off. They told me to send back the bag and I would recieve a refund within 2 weeks. It has been 8 months and still nothing. When I try and contact them they just send me the same generic email, that my refund is in prosses. Biggest disappointment ever. Not only do I know have the purse I thought I was getting, I still paid for it and having nothing to show for it.

kyg2
October 9th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Eluxuryonline.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Eluxuryonline.org?

Have a question about Eluxuryonline.org?