Review of Elstileshop

elstileshop.com@contactprivacy.com

1 Review From Our Community

rozinab
4/8/18

I wanted these rotating hair curlers by elstile, i have seen their instagram and it looked really good.

I went ahead and paid 108usd for them in January 2018. I needed this for my engagement as i wanted to do my hair. I waited weeks on end. My engagement being in mid Feb 2018.

It was getting closer to my engagement week and still no curlers, i messaged the company and they said they had sent out a replacement that will arrive just in time.

Well... It did not!

I waited weeks and weeks, months on end, still nothing.
So on 8/4/18 i emailed the company and said i will now raise a dispute with my bank for the curlers never arrived.

I get an emailed response from them saying that 2 days ago they received my hair curlers back because i did not pay customs fee.

I said that i never was informed of a customs fee needing to be paid, so the box automatically got sent back.

The company partially refunded me, only the cost of the hair curler which was 74usd.

I said to them that it took me to email them and they received the box two days ago and never messaged me to let me know.

They said they lost alot of money from shipping the items to me, bearing in mind they never arrived and they have taken my money in compensation for their shipping cost?

I informed them i have not received the item
they have the hair curlers back
and they made me pay for the shipping

This company is seriously disgusting
I am utterly annoyed and have now raised a dispute with my bank

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM
THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND MAKE YOU FIGHT FOR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Questions? Get answers from the Elstileshop staff and other customers.

Elstileshop?