Elite Rejuvenation reviews

Tel: +1 561-791-1900
veronica@eliterejuvenation.com

natashaj9
9/10/16

Was a loyal client of Veronica's for many years for Botox. Thought about doing fillers with her, but was hesitant as her appearance looks quite extreme with over filled duck lips, and pillow face appearance. On one visit she proceeded to gossip about my friend who had referred me to her. Flippitantly said she dropped her as a client bc of BF issues she was going through?? Extremely unprofessional!! According to my friend she over filled her, and made her look unnatural. I did not partake in the gossip. In any event, when I tried to schedule an appointment with her on several occasions she never returned my phone calls?? I have done nothing to this woman, never had an issue with her, and am highly insulted about her treatment of me, and her lack of professionalism. I have been nothing but nice to this woman, and have been extremely accommodating and understanding with her schedule, as she often runs in late from running around with her kids. As she is someone who runs a small practice, in a small community, heavily reliant on referrals and reputation, I find her treatment unstable and disturbing. Apparently, there are quite a few other ladies who have been treated similarly in the Palm Beach area. Do yourself a favor, and avoid this unstable, ungrateful, and unprofessional Injectionist. She also gossiped quite a bit about dermatologist, Dr. Beer, with whom she had previously worked. I'm sure he would not be happy to know how she's smeared his reputation in town. Avoid at all costs, your face my thank you too!

leed5
12/13/11

Elite Rejuvenation's staff provides me with first class service every visit. Their service, reputation and most importantly results keeps me coming back again and again. I have used both their Botox service and dermal fillers and have achieved amazing results. I suggest you check them out today!

tonjal
11/15/11

I have a great respect and appreciation for Veronica and her staff. They are my time machine and offer treatments that help me fight the signs of aging.

On top of using the latest and greatest cosmetic treatments, I am always greeted with a friendly smile and best of all, they offer affordable pricing, which is a combo that is hard to find.

I love Elite Rejuvenation! They make me look the way I feel on the insidebeautiful, vibrant, sexy! Bottom line is that I have no problem recommending them to anyone.

Questions? Get answers from the Elite Rejuvenation staff and other customers.

Elite Rejuvenation?