EliteHousholdServices reviews

Rec@ELITEHousholdServices.com

tizianav
6/1/15

Hi,

This happened to me as well. How can we report this to the Police?

Thanks

katyat2
5/18/15

This is a fake company and they steal money !
I went for an interview with Mr Hameed and I applied for background check.The interview was ok,than he asked me to pay cash £90 for my check. I tried to contact the phone he's given to me and via email but they just disappeared ! That is what they did,stealing money ,great job.

marusas
5/12/15

This a sham!he steal my £90

deborahc23
5/6/15

A man called Ryad Hameed contacted me for an interview, I went for it, everything was fine then he asked me to pay 90£ for 10 years security check, I had to pay it cash because the system was down, I payed it and they disappeared.
I had to do an orientation day the following week and start with the training immediately but when I tried to contact them because I didn't hear from them, the email address doesn't exist anymore, the website doesn't exist anymore, and when I try to call the telephone number nobody picks.
What they have done is to steal 90£.
Well done!!!

bobh72
1/25/15

This is a UK based company offering to connect families and au-pairs/nannies. On closer inspection, the the company itself does not appear to exist. Text at the bottom of the website page reads: "Copyright 2014. Elite Household Services Limited. All rights reserved." However, the company is NOT LISTED at Companies House. The company website domain itself is registered to another company called "Domains by Proxy" who are registered in the United States and appear to be of some disrepute as they specialise in hiding the real contact details of the domains of other companies.

Questions? Get answers from the EliteHousholdServices staff and other customers.

EliteHousholdServices?