Eins Education

Eins Education has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Eins Education ranks 94th among Education Other sites.

How would you rate Eins Education?

“Correspondence MBA of Einsedu is a good course, of...”

Aadarsh S.
9/25/13

Correspondence MBA of Einsedu is a good course, of which I am a student. I like most about this course is that, though it is a correspondence course, I dont attend evening lectures. Lectures are store and sorted at YouTube channel which makes easier for me to learn.

aadarshs
September 25th, 2013

ashas
December 28th, 2013

Great facilities they offer with great Welingkar distance MBA.
With Eins Education distance MBA will come at your doorstep.

Questions? Get answers from the Eins Education staff and other customers.

Complete your distance learning MBA and PGDM-DLP courses from EINS. EINS offer best part time and online MBA program in collaboration with Welingkar

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Eins Education?

Have a question about Eins Education?