Edsys

Edsys has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Edsys ranks 83rd among Education Other sites.

How would you rate Edsys?

“I called up Edsys after coming across their website..”

Preenitha R.
10/30/14

I called up Edsys after coming across their website. They are friendly people who explained me the whole process in detail including installation. The cards are convenient and easy to use for us teachers. There is a lot less paper work now, meaning lesser work & more time for students. More importantly, are easy for students to carry. Help others learn about this online business

neethus
January 20th, 2015

My kid’s school introduced Parent Portal by Edsys few months ago and I must say, I don’t feel concerned about my daughter at all now. Also, I, being a working mother was finding it difficult to attend parent-teacher meetings at her school. Now I can connect with her teachers directly and know how my daughter does at school!

preenithar
October 30th, 2014

angguns
March 24th, 2015

Really appreciate you sharing this article post. Really thank you! Really Great. Salam: distributor benih

Questions? Get answers from the Edsys staff and other customers.

Edsys, the premium provider for Educational Institution equipped with a professional client friendly team with the prime goal of client satisfaction offer result-oriented, ready to deploy software products with provision for customization and ensures that your returns on investments achieve at the earliest.

Business History

Edsys is a partner of an international education group. We are having vast experience in diverse Industries viz, Education, Health care, Agriculture and International Trade.We began as an Internal IT support division of the same group. After achieving good domain expertise we established a separate company for IT products and services to address the growing need and opportunities in IT both in India and abroad. Currently we are managed by a group of expert professionals having decades of experience in Management, Technology, Finance, Marketing and Academics.

syssae
Syssa E.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Edsys?

Have a question about Edsys?