eDestinos

eDestinos has a consumer rating of 1 star from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. eDestinos ranks 105th among Travel Search Engine sites.

How would you rate eDestinos?

“Horrible Service, Do NOT purchase an airline ticket from these guys!”

Stacie D.
6/11/20

I made a purchase for a round trip ticket two days ago and my reservation still says pending. They have charged a fee of $5.95 for a fee and have not issued the ticket. What was the fee for? Why is my reservation still pending? When you go to their website, they do not have a contact number, only a form to complete and wait around for a reply. If you have serious travel plans, do not use this website to make the purchase.

stacied32
June 11th, 2020

alanw404
April 14th, 2020

They sell false cancelation insurance which offers zero protection, and when a catastrophic event requires a flight change they offer you a "change fee" that costs more than just buying the new flight outright. Horrible service, terrible business model, avoid avoid avoid.

ariant2
November 20th, 2019

This agency is borderline a fraudster. I was false advertised a price on their site, and when i booked the ticket i received my actual invoice for three times the price. Upon explaining the situation through email, they just replied back with the invoice of the cost of my ticket. They basically didn't acknowledge anything i wrote. After this, I sent them screen shots of the listed price on their website and google flights and they just didn't reply. Also i waited on hold on their telephone for an hour before they either hung up or the line disconnected. Worst customer service i have ever received, and they have basically frauded me out of money. I will contact visa next to try to get my money back but that will be a headache.

ellay51
December 19th, 2019

I would seriously advise people against using this company.

I paid extra for a flexi service. I expected this to allow me to cancel or change my flight. But no, they cleverly name and word things, and are purposefully evasive and don't communicate things clearly, so they can profit from your misfortune. Edestinos is one of those companies. So, the flexi service actually means that Edestinos can modify your ticket date without Edestinos charging you more. No cancellations are allowed. Edestinos won't charge you extra to change the details, but the airline will. So why opt for a flexi service? Well, apparently Edestinos will help you. What actually happens is this:

I sent an email on Sunday. Received nothing. I sent another on Monday. Response came on Tuesday, and it was unbelievably unhelpful. They don't care about getting the job done, they just care about responding in the quickest way possible. My issue is left unresolved. So, I call on Tuesday. By the way, you will have to wait a minimum of 30 minutes to be connected to an operator; just another way that they like to waste your time and money. He tells me it is getting sorted and doesn't tell me that I've only booked a flexi service and not a flexi ticket. He leaves me with the impression that I can get a full refund. I receive another email on Wednesday simply saying I can't get a refund. Nothing else. No real explanation. Issue is still unresolved. The response is completely useless again. I call again on Wednesday. This person tells me that I have a flexi service and not a flexi ticket. So, I ask if she can change my flight for me. She changes it from January to April. She can't even tell me what the fee will be for the change, so I have to call the airline directly to check. What service have I paid for if I'm doing all the work? After that call I send another email to Edestinos to follow-up. Has the flight been changed? When will I receive confirmation? I receive an email today (Thursday) that is useless again. Issue still isn't resolved. No offers of help or solutions. All the responses look like they haven't even read my emails, or looked into my ongoing issue. I'm furious. This is the fifth day I've had to chase this. They are meant to be providing ME with a service.
Right now, I feel like they've taken my money and run off with it. The only person that wants to resolve my issue, is me!

Terrible service. Terrible, terrible, terrible.

Very dissapointed.

damariss1
September 18th, 2019

My experience has been horrible. For more than a month they still do not refund my money from a cancellation that they were reimbursed and part of the airline successfully. I have sent evidence of the reimbursement to them but they do not want to return my money to me. The airline tells me that I already reimburse them and that it must be a procedure of no more than 15 days. I'm desperate. I need my money.

carmenl41
October 5th, 2018

I called eDestinos, you gave me this confirmation # X67Y6V Still waiting for a response! Please get back to me. Thanks
As many other customers that had complain, you never get back for a follow up, just leave the customers hanging there.
This company is HORRIBLE! Such a bad experience! Scam company!
X67Y6V-ZB6VRD

cedrics17
March 11th, 2020

My flight from Uyuni to La Paz at 20:40 the 1 nov. 2019 has been RETIME (6 hours later the one I booked) and I refused the change. I waiting for a full refund since 4 month and I have no answer.
Mon vol d'Uyuni à La Paz du 1 novembre à 20h40 a été reprogrammé plus 6h après l'horaire initial. Cet horraire n'étant pas compatible avec mon séjour, j'ai refusé le changement et demandé un remboursement intégral. Cela fait 4 mois et j'attends toujours une réponse. Cette agence est malhonnête! Ne réservez surtout pas avec edestinos!
Cédric

ilyasi4
November 26th, 2018

They don't even deserve a 1 star. They cancelled my flight twice saying my credit card wouldn't let it through but it got posted TWICE. Ive asked them for my money back and they keep making up fake stories. I sent my statement online and they it's not them, however after I showed them it was them they said it was cancelled. I told it wasn't and then they said it will be returned. A week and half later they still haven't returned my money. I had to report to MasterCard for fraud. DONT USE THEM, THEY ARE THEIVES! STAY AWAY

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the eDestinos staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eDestinos?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.0
Have a question about eDestinos?