Brightside Car Insurance

Brightside Car Insurance has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Brightside Car Insurance also ranks 31st among Car Insurance sites.

How would you rate Brightside Car Insurance?

“contacted ecar insurance fom my friends...”

philip j.
7/26/11

contacted ecar insurance fom my friends car.paid bu credit card,cover to start 1/7/2011.then got a letter wanting copy of her driving licence and previous certificate stating her no claims bonus these were sent as asked by registered post.a few days later another letter saying that they had not recieved,asking again for same items.a second set was sent by same method.another letter arrived threatening to cancel insurance if documents were not sent on the 25/7/2011.money would be taken out her payment for the number of days she had been covered for +£75 -00 admin ,and stating if she went to another insurance she would be compelled to tell them she had been refused insurance which could lead to higher insurance premium.so as we have heard nothing from them stating if my friend is insured or not her car must stay in the garage.in all our years of insuring our vehicles never been treated like this.so be warned,DONT USE ECARINSURANCE .

philipj2
July 26th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Brightside Car Insurance staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brightside Car Insurance?

Have a question about Brightside Car Insurance?