Review of TAYLOR HAMPTON

Tel: +1 208-203-9666

36 reviews with 5 stars

rosinap3
1/9/18

Keep away do not ever buy from ebay seller -super-mxw. You will never get your items and its hell to try get a refund. He will answer your messages but you will get the same message over and over again he doesnt understand english or pretends not too when it comes to paying back what is yours. 11 months i ve waited for my parcel to this day still not arrived and for 8months im trying to get a refund. He will that the mickey out of you sending you back messages with nothing more than a sad face very unprofessional and rude for a seller towards his customers. Please stay away the stress is not worth it. This seller shouldnt even be allowed to sell. Beware stay away.

dominicg
9/8/17

Have bought some great products off the site. Never had problems with the sellers or the buyers. I guess that's why the competition never lasted a long time.

danielj95
8/30/17

One thing best about eBay is they always care for their customers and always respond them on time. Although I trust on their products quality but I am even sure if I ever get any problem they will sort it out.

huldad
6/13/17

really nice and i love that you can find one of kind things there...!!! and they are really fast and always the ready to help and do anything for you, if you ask. :) I'm really happy with them....!!!!

maryamk4
2/15/17

The clothes are quirky and unique, reasonably priced. i would buy from just-me co again.
The customer service provided by the seller was great i received my item within the week it was hassle free and a quick process.

cordialt
1/21/17

Wrote a review on this mega market from a seller's perspective (Dealing with company policy & how to get your feet wet). nonetheless reading similar reviews i came across many 1 star reviews and reading it, i realize a seller's nightmare. mostly people were upset because they do not read. ebay usually offers several of the same item from diverse sellers. it is a marketplace that is very rigorous for sellers to pass. So when consumers are not even willing to choose carefully then blame the seller is bluntly stated pretty lame. With that out of the way, if you research your item and research your seller you will see clear pattern of someone you want to or not want to deal with. just like in "real life" when you walk in a store and the "vibe" you get is similar to the sellers feedback on ebay or how their inventory appears ...SO as a shopper, take your time. watch items, research how much they sold for and if you are patient you will find hard to find items for fraction of the cost of retail. remember ebay sellers want you to have a good experience because their status depends on it :) So overall ebay is a pretty safe marketplace to do business on and even if there is a small hickup that usually can be worked out with the sellers before ebay has to step in. Have fun. join the future. big box stores will be a thing of the past before we know it. Last but not least i have purchased hundred items on ebay over last decade and 99% accuracy/great condition. Just gotta read a little. :)

andp1
9/1/16

i like ebay it is my favourite online shop

debie6
8/11/16

Used eBay for a while have and have now been conned I sold item buyer signed for item on receipt but 5 days later decided the item was broke? Item was I excellent condition but Took 5 days to say item was broke eBay took his side n refund him I have not received item back the buyer has very bad feedback cancelling orders saying never recieved item or having item for a while then saying its damaged for a refund wish I had read this before selling to him dishonest buyer but eBay still took his side disgusting I've lost out completely no item plus they took his full refund £82 will never deal with eBay again biggest load of $#*! I've heard in my life from them I feel violated and ripped off so BEWARE using eBay they are not helpful only to ppl who want to rip ppl off it seems will never use eBay again disgusting

graceoluchia
6/2/16

items do arrive on time and honest

shanem54
4/11/16

great shopping on-line but when i comes to selling be very careful as you can get into debt like i have when things are automatically re-listed if you tick the box.but overall i think they could be a little bit more fair regarding listing fees and also regarding holding funds as a new customer /seller but they still like taking their fees thats what is really frustrating.but as a buyer great site 100% recommend Shane, Manchester uk.

matthewc65
12/30/15

Bought a number of times from ebay and was always satisfied. Obviously one has to use common sense when buying from 3rd parties.

johnh369
10/13/15

Top class service from the best website out there

kumarm
10/12/15

You can get massive deals on this site well known for it. But have to be careful and use only the Ebay special star sellers or get conned. I had a bad experience with one of the sellers so most definitely be careful. Received fake items and no refunds possible cuz the seller went off after the quick bargain price sale. One of the best sites for bargains. Recommended.

tarikk5
2/16/15

loved it better than amazon

raphaela5
1/21/15
dannyc24
6/26/14

An Ebay beginner's, beginners guide to Ebay

Yes, a site to find everything you need, everything you don't need and everything you didn't know you didn't need. I've used it for a little while now but am still on a learning curve; god how I hate that term!

Ebay is a wonderful institution but before we gaze lovingly in awe at its wonders, lets get the grey matter set. I have found exceptional bargains and not just by bidding but also in "buy now"(a phillips 920 shaver for £40.00, rrp about £160.00). Bidding for items indiscriminately can lead to disappointment, anger, less money and looking a pratt when your friends and loved ones find out. Do your research, check the cheapest price you can buy an item for. Set your maximum price and stick to it, if you lose that one, there's usually another around the proverbial corner; I've seen a "used" (one careful owner, used by a bread-hating little old lady type) breadmaker sell for a good deal more than the exact same new one would cost. Also, think postage! Sad I know but we must all think postage at sometime in our lives.

And finally, ever wondered what Ebay stands for? Go on you secretly have, haven't you. Anyway originally Echo Bay Technologies but the web name Echo Bay was taken, so second choice Ebay. Go on admit it you really wanted to know that.

elenap11
5/30/14

I have ordered different things from the above site and I was really satisfied is always
prompt and efficient to anything you ask for and everything arrives in good packaging
and as said when you make the order. I really recommend it.

alexd41
4/1/14

abso loveso it i am always on this site for loads of stuff

robertw82
2/12/14

I have had a real good experience with this website. eBay is really good to use and you can find what you need whether if the items you are looking for are modern or ancient. I would really recommend this to a friend no problem at all.

sukik
Suki K.
1/20/14

Just returned to ebay recently after a long period away from it. Have to say they are even better than before. And customer service when i needed help putting item sup for ale was top rate.

ivanc32
1/13/14
aniaf
12/23/13

One of the best shopping experiences on the net. What I liked about them best of all is buyer protection. If something goes wrong, I have a chance to get my money back. No negative experience so far!

opreav
1/2/13
maryw34
11/29/12

We have been with Ebay for over years and we use them exclusive to sell our rare, unusual and exotic tropical seeds from our website http://www.tropicalrareseeds.com Very easy to use and easy to customise lisings by inserting photos, paypal has also been good to work with

emilyj5
11/23/12

Great site! I have bought so many useful things there and I have had no problems with payments, delivering or any other services. You can find there almost everything you looking for. If I had something for trade I would sell it there as well. It is very secure way for trading.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the TAYLOR HAMPTON staff and other customers.

7 Photos for TAYLOR HAMPTON