Review of TAYLOR HAMPTON

10 reviews with 2 stars

stylem2
2/8/19

Men Western Indian Leather Jacket Beige, Fringe and Beads

Please feel free to contact for more colors and options.

· Stylish Jacket - Gives you style and comfort while wearing it.

· A great fashion western style leather jacket.

· This jacket comes in different leather types.

SPECIFICATIONS:

Shirt collar with closure in front

Fringes on the arms, shoulders and the back

maxl44
4/17/17

I just move myself to Amazon. Honestly i open my account in 2002. I just delete everything lately EBay became unreliable and dishonest.
AVOID IT. Also they use Paypal is horrible and avoid post services as
ParcelForce. Ebay became totally crap.

ruij
4/11/16

if you have to contact ebay buyer protection and you have to send the item back, only when the seller recives the item, we recive the refund. be aware from who you buy.

sallys51
2/22/16

I have been a member on eBay for over 5 years.
In the last six weeks I have not sold one item yet eBay still took fees nearly £8.
What for? No listing fees and no sales.
Come on eBay get real.
If you call customer services to complain about eBay they hang up on you.
You can't win.

davidn32
1/28/15

I have bought some good stuff through Ebay in the past. But of late I have been ripped off by rogue sellers on numerous occasions. Usually sub standard goods issues and even dangerous goods. Recently bought some rechargeable batteries that started to burn when I tried to charge them, just one of many problems. I find E bay try to deter you from leaving negative feedback so I dont even belive the feedback stats any longer. Too risky, I am an ex buyer.

tracym46
1/18/15

Very hit and miss if you buy from ebay, there are some lovely genuine people selling but there are a lot of rogues, ebay do protect you to some extent but their policy is not great.
If you buy an item listed as genuine and you receive the item but it is a counterfeit, ebay will not refund your money until you return the item, you have to return the item at your own cost and you need to obtain proof, proof of posting is not acceptable to them (as i found out once when they refused to refund even though i had proof of posting that i had returned item) so you have to send at least recorded delivery which can start to get expensive, so the rogue trader receives their item back free of charge to sell to someone else and the poor innocent buyer is left out of pocket by £5 or £6 maybe more to sent a counterfeit item back to seller and buyer is left with nothing but a hole in their pocket.
I bought a set of pans for £30 supposed to be a good make and brand new boxed with tags, they arrived and were nothing like listing, they were rusty with non stick flaking off, i complained but had to return before i got a refund, they cost me £16 to return to get my £30 back so I was left out of pocket £16 through no fault of my own. I have had this problem several times.
It is about time ebay took the price paid plus return postage from seller if the goods are counterfeit or not as described and then refund full amount plus return post to the buyer once the goods have been received back.
I also find ebay getting expensive, if you search the internet you can find online shops selling the items same price or cheaper, people just presume ebay is cheapest, it's not, search internet you will get a better deal from a reputable seller.

Tip for consumers: Search internet first as most items are cheaper in online stores and much better customer service.
Be prepared if your item is counterfeit or not as described, YOU will have to pay to return and will have to pay recorded delivery, if you return without absolute proof you will get no refund.

neilr21
12/18/13

I used to like eBay, but those days seem to be a distant memory. Following a succession of changes that are now heavily balanced in favour of the buying party, adhering to the eBay policies to even register in searches is becoming increasingly difficult, especially if you register on a specific site but do not live in that country. For example, I live in Asia but have been registered on the UK site for about 10 years. The UK market is THE place for what I sell but now living abroad, it is impossible for me to offer a guaranteed next day delivery (minimum of 4 days from here). The consequence of this is that my listings, for which I pay the same as anyone else, is pushed down the searches in a kind of discriminatory fashion.

My service is and has been exemplary throughout my years selling goods on the site but now, I barely register in searches and this is wholly down to the ever changing goal posts of what eBay consider to the best service (fast=best).

Many people are happy to wait a week or two, if they know they are getting a better quality product - if only they could find it!

Never mind the madness of the feedback system that provides no transparency, and again is heavily tilted to buyers, to the extent that any negative comment in the direction of a buyer is removable - how do you advise others of a scammer or potential scammer now? Oh yeah, I forgot, eBay don't care!

susanh55
9/14/13

We sold on ebay and paid for parcelforce tracked and signed to be sure it got there okay. Buyer claimed parcel was damaged and lots of goods were missing from the package - but she had signed to accpt it. Ebay took a full refund from paypal and they paid to return to us ( buyer had clealy justtaken out a lot of best items and kept them for free. Ebay said we had to refund the postage charge too which was £15 because it was heavy so we lost a lot of the items and were left £15 out of pocket. Ebay doesnt allow sellers to leave negative feedback for buyers either! Safe way is sell local and get cash on collection!

dj74
8/25/12

Why does Ebay charge so much to sell items its now over 10% when you have sold your item its ridiculous also Ebay should stop people selling counter fit items on the site.

I wish there was alternative to E Bay they are getting to greedy!!!

paulm39
5/6/11

I have been scammed buying and selling on this site! Certain goods I bought broke after 2-months with no way of getting a refund as the seller had simply changed i.d. When selling goods on here I've had people swap them for broken ones and return them! Also had experience of shill bidding and bid shielding! Absoulute rip off FVF and Fees with absolutely no protection for sellers and buyers can also be shafted advice be careful what you buy, check feedback or steer well clear!

Questions? Get answers from the TAYLOR HAMPTON staff and other customers.

7 Photos for TAYLOR HAMPTON