Easysecureairportparking.co.uk reviews

Suggest Category

lordp2
Lord P.
5/5/18

The best of the rest! Happy Returning customer, amazing service, competitive prices and absolutely Faultless; we never had problems with you! Thank you very much

chrisr381
Chris R.
4/30/18

We have used EzeParking on other occasions that we have cruised from Southampton. The parking procedure is simple and can be recommended.

mrsj26
Mrs J.
4/26/18
• Updated review

Fantastic service. Have used it for quite a few years and would never use anyone else. We cruise at least twice a year and always use your service. Thank you.

“We have parked with you now many times and am always...”
• Previous review

We have parked with you now many times and am always happy that someone is always waiting for us to receive and collect the car. Many thanks

angelao45
Angela O.
4/23/18

Efficient service, car always delivered back safe and sound. We always use them now whenever we travel.

alanb209
Alan B.
4/20/18

Have used you before, but forgot log in details, and no method to retrieve by forgotten log in or password that I could see

shawnm135
Shawn M.
4/14/18

Although you advertise Blue Badge handling service, this question was not asked on the booking form?

robertp398
robert p.
3/14/18

I failed to book a free car park space before the cut off date set down by Royal Carribean Cruises for Southampton Port, and was pleased with the price I have paid to yourselves. In future I think I will forego the freebee parking offered by the Cruise lines I use and getting parking direct through yourselves.

kathyc196
kathy c.
1/18/18

very good service .I wasn't sure where the discount code went & the gent on the other end of the phone was most helpful.

miked344
Mike D.
1/15/18

Paid for meet & greet at terminal but the car was not brought to meet us upon our return. I walked to and from the car park therefore should only have been charged for short stay.

angelam275
Angela M.
12/23/17
• Updated review

Quick and easy to place my booking. Not always easy to find where to park. Flags are not easy to spot and information about parking in the short stay car park should be made available when booking to save any misunderstandings. Sometimes we have found it difficult to locate your operative and this has caused confusion and anxiety. Maybe more information when placing a booking would aliviate this.

“Quick and easy to book”
• Previous review

Quick and easy to book. Hope the service is as good!
Bit of a holdup when we arrived at Southampton, left hanging about for at least half an hour without information. No one answered the phone to offer assistance. A little thing that would have made all the difference. To receive a day old recorded out of date message is not helpful.
Small changes would produce big results next time.

philipb74
Philip B.
12/23/17

Have used you before - that's why I am back again. Have told many about your simple and efficient service.

jayned12
JAYNE D.
12/8/17

Thanks. Just glad that our meet and greet is all booked and paid for so that we can look forward to our holiday,

mrss36
Mrs S.
10/29/17

Hopefully actual experience will be as easy as booking.Hopefully actual experience will be as easy as booking.

patriciaa157
Patricia A.
10/6/17

The site is good re information, but seemed to keep getting stuck in a processing "whirl". So had to keep going back and then forward again before being able to finish processing my order.

carolh246
Carol H.
9/23/17

This is the third time i have used EZY parking and would use every time as the service is so good and price is not bad.

dianew141
Diane W.
8/29/17

Easy and straight forward had to alter because of changes to my car there was no problem and was sent a new order sheet.

tonyc183
Tony c.
8/27/17

I havent used the service yet. 30 sept to 14 oct. I have though tried to contact the service unsuccesfully. I only noticed after i had paid that there is a discount for blue badge holders. So maybe a recomendation that they have someone read their e-mails might help improve your service. Thank you

grahamw46
Graham W.
7/24/17

The parking was a good service .HOWEVER I PAID FOR A GOLD VALET ON RETURNING TO MY CAR I FOUND THAT THE SEATS WERE STILL STAINED AND HAD OBVIOUSLY NOT BEEN WET CLEANED AS ADVERTISED I RANG EZYPARKING ONLY TO BE TOLD THEY HAD WHEN I NEW THEY HADNT EVENTUALLY I WAS OFFERED A PART REFUND FOR THE POOR SERVICE BUT THAT WAS 4 WEEKS AGO AND STILL NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING IF YOU JUST WANT PARKING CANT FAULT THE SERVICE BUT RIP OFF FOR THE SO CALLED VALETING OPTIONS THEY DONT PROVIDE PROPERLY

richardr265
Richard R.
7/21/17

Excellent booking - again!
There to pick up when I arrived, there again when we landed.
Quick and reliable, just what you need at the start and end of your holiday.

patriciab272
patricia b.
6/29/17

it was very simple. the terms and conditions were written in English and were very clear. it took moments to book.

ginag60
Gina G.
6/29/17

Difficult to comment as the booking is for this coming Saturday. I look forward to receiving the service requested.

mrw15
Mr W.
6/29/17

This is the second time I have booked with EzeParking,and I have recommended your parking services to several of my friends who have ALSO booked with EzeParking well done.

mrss37
Mrs S.
6/29/17

Drop off and pick up outside terminal a real factor in booking.My husband and I are both Blue Badge Holders.your website clearly states that Blue Badge Holders will have their car collected and returned directly outside the terminal doors and I confirmed this by telephone before booking.This did not happen and I struggled to walk to and from the short term car park.

jeffreyh101
Jeffrey H.
6/29/17

I found the site easy to use and got prompt responses to my booking. I have used this company before and was impressed with the service I received both prior to and after my holiday.

barbarah243
Barbara H.
6/29/17

We used EzeParking March 2015. A slight wait to hand over and car was waiting upon our return. No problems. We are using them again in the summer.

Questions? Get answers from the Easysecureairportparking.co.uk staff and other customers.

Easysecureairportparking.co.uk?