Review of Earth Clinic

Tel: +1-404-939-1783
ec1@earthclinic.com

shayo9
6/13/19

The lists of the top user cures for each issue disappeared after the site redesign, rendering the site basically useless. Have fun reading through hours and hours of user posts in no particular order, which is basically what you can do at any other website.

pearlinel1
Pearline L.
1/14/19

I've used Earth Clinic as a source of information for natural remedies. It was very "grassroots" and everyone posted what worked for them. The best remedies were listed at the top.
The site is now very difficult to use. Fonts are too light and background colors get in the way. I'm not seeing a lot of the helpful posts that used to be on the site. The index is worthless.
I used to contribute to this site, but no more. It appears that this once great website has been taken over by some corporate types who have no knowledge of naturopathy. It is like every other site now. This is heartbreaking for those of us who need access to reliable, natural remedies

renellh
3/19/17

This website has helped me tremendously with my health concerns. I have been viiewing this website for about five years now. I must say, i have tried many of the natural cures and they have worked for me. The acv is one if my favoriite natural cures. It took away my arthritis as well as my swollen ankles in addition to helping me to lose stubborn weight that I had battled with for years. Thank you earthclinic.com

fredj50
10/1/16

Multiply times I have responded to someones post in an attempt to help someone. What I found is if Deirdre Layne does not like your post she will file it away instead of posting it on the Main front page so everyone has access to it. I posted a message for her and she ignored my request by not moving my answers to someones question to the main page. She also did not provide me with an answer as to why my post were being filled away when others who answered the same question were being posted on the main page for all to see. I thought the site was supposed to be about trying to help everyone, But it appears from my experience she is playing Doctor by filing something that could really help ones illness into another folder where no one will ever see it. My rating is not about the people posting on Earth Clinic or Earth Clinic itself, it is about Deirdre Layne's attitude toward the people who are posting trying to help someone who has an illness.

chandram
10/25/13

I have serious period issues where I gush blood for weeks at a time and have fibroid tumors. This website has helped me sooooo much! I now take ACV and black strap molasses and no more gushing blood. Also my dog got parvo and the vet wanted 400 dollars for an iv and overnight stay-which i could not afford. I thought she would die. The website suggested activated charcoal tablets. It cost 11 bucks at local health food store and my dog was up running around 6-7 hours later!

lisah56
9/15/13

For every natural remedy, there is a page and people talk about their experience with this particular remedy.

This website is always a good reference if you are looking for a website where real people contribute to it. The webmaster has a tight comment policy and don't let anyone do advertisement on the site.

hm6
7/4/11

This website has helped save lots of money. As you know doctors are expensive. And they don't always guess right but it still costs you! Sometimes we can fix ourselves with a simple item we already have in the kitchen. This site offers natural alternatives for whatever ails you. Each remedy is then voted on by people who found it to work or if they added something to make it better etc. People around the world comment on here. You can search by ailment or symptom or by remedy! At the very least you will learn something! Even has remedies for pets! Very helpful site!

lism
1/26/11

Deirdre Layne doesn't allow me to post and when I email and ask why she will not respond. I did a lot of work for the website and she refuses to allow me as any other user to share anything. Even info that was private emails between me and Ted, Ted posted some of our private email on the her website but when I tried to post the rest of the info on curezone she had it taken down even though I stated this was originally a private email between Ted and me so she does not own it. She did this before on scribd when I posted some beauty remedies and had them taken down though I listed it was from Earth clinic but summarized for more easier understanding and she admitted doing it and said maybe she was too quick to just report it but here she is doing it again. Sometimes when a remedy is harmful she also did not allow it to be posted so the website favors positive reviews.

Questions? Get answers from the Earth Clinic staff and other customers.

Earth Clinic?