Review of e2watches

e2watches reviews

11 reviews with 5 stars

jonr25
2/3/14

Ordered a D&G watch, was advised immediatley that it was out of stock, I asked re any other D&G watches in stock & was sent an email with three alternatives the one I liked was slightly more expensive than I had paid but wa stold I could have it for the same price, watch arrived the next day...! AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE !! EXTREMLEY PLEASED !! I would reccomend E2 Watches to everyone.

johnp107
1/24/13

Excellent service with very helpful staff.
I had a fault with a watch I had purchased and had it repaired under warranty and returned within two weeks.
I would certainly use them again.

barbarap9
1/22/13

After struggling to find the exact Armani watch for my partner's 60th birthday I ordered it on the Saturday afternoon before New Year. An e-mail promised it would arrive before his birthday on 3rd Jan. I was thrilled when it turned up by special delivery on 2nd Jan - it made his birthday !

paulk44
1/15/13

excellent service from the staff, products are competitively priced and first class for value, 100% satisfied, will definately use again

damonc11
1/14/13

Excellent Ordered a Watch for Xmas It was out of stock, offered an alternative. which was not suitable full refund issued with no problems.

sallyb14
1/5/13

SBLess than a minute ago

I would recommend this supplier to anybody. The armani watch we purchased was perfect and the price could not be beaten anywhere. We initially purchased the wrong watch and it was no trouble and no fuss for them to send out another even before we had returned the initial one, Lisa from customer services was very helpful and always replied in a positive manner, thanks E2Watches

robw22
1/4/13

I bought my wife a Diamond Emporio Armani watch here for Christmas and (stupidly) only looked at the reviews after I had paid for it. Having seen the reviews on here and other sites, I spent the next few days fretting that the watch was either not going to turn up, not going to work, or even worse, be a fake.
You know what? -it turned up within 2 days and it is fine - sealed and everything. Exactly as described and my mate ( a jeweller) reckons it is bona fide.
So as far as I am concerned they did me a good job- even at Christmas time. And it was at least £100 cheaper than anywhere else.

Response from Chris E., e2watches Representative
Thank you Rob!
trevord1
8/31/11

i emailed them to claim warranty. they responded shortly after and emailed me the instructions.my watch was repaired and returned within a week. I'm happy with their service and would give a 5 star!

bethg4
5/23/11

watch arrived first thing in the morning and suprised my sister on her birthday...i do recommend them as it came with booklet and a certificate of authenticity. also the watch was brand new as advertised

elainer3
3/18/11

I am always a litle bit apprehensive when buying goods off the internet however, I ordered a watch on Monday 14th March and it arrived on Wednesday 16th March. It was very well packaged and just perfect for my daughters birthday gift. I will recommend this company to all my friends and family and will buy from again without any hesitation.

teresac3
9/22/10

we bought a couple of watches for a family wedding last week. we requested them to change delivery address and they did as requested without a problem whatsoever. they have been very helpful and we will recommend them to family and friends

is an absolute scam Do not buy anything on this site should be closed. two months ago to buy a watch d & g which cost me € 200 and when I got the package I got the empty box sine l watch what I claimed to e2watches and I have sent 50 emails and nothing I do not ignore or give me back my money or I send my watch. I'm out of my 200 € and without my watch !!!!!!!!! Is a scam Do not buy ANYTHING HERE

By EUGENIA A.
Questions? Get answers from the e2watches staff and other customers.

e2watches?