Review of e2watches

e2watches reviews

4 reviews with 4 stars

laurao5
1/24/13
Ordered a watch I desperatly wanted, couldn't find it anywhere else, great price, didnt read reviews before. I received the watch, it was damaged, I emailed the company, they replied swiftly and sorted the problem, now I have the perfect watch! Thank you!
johnl91
1/23/13
Very pleased with service. Watch was delivered 2 days after order. Although my wife did not like the style we got a refund no problem.
katea3
1/10/13
Very fast delivery, lovely watch but unfortunately I ordered the wrong one so had to return, had no trouble in returning watch very fast refund. Great service overall :-)
leet
9/26/10
I bought a watch from this website before reading the reviews. It made me a bit worried when i read them. However my watch turned up the next day and is spot on! No problems what so ever. I am very happy :-)

is an absolute scam Do not buy anything on this site should be closed. two months ago to buy a watch d & g which cost me € 200 and when I got the package I got the empty box sine l watch what I claimed to e2watches and I have sent 50 emails and nothing I do not ignore or give me back my money or I send my watch. I'm out of my 200 € and without my watch !!!!!!!!! Is a scam Do not buy ANYTHING HERE

By EUGENIA A.
Questions? Get answers from the e2watches staff and other customers.

e2watches?