Review of e2watches

e2watches reviews

10 reviews with 1 star

agatas1
2/14/14

ordered a Armany watch - and (hopefully?) that's what we received.
The watch arrived with the automatic winding mechanism stuck and the first time my husband puts it on and the front glass falls out of is wrist during dinner within an hour!
In a firstt reply about the automatic winding mechanism I'm told that it is like that 'it only moves side to side' and advised to send the watch to them for repair - now a brand new watch that I must pay to send back for repair...
received the watch 2 weeks later and surprise (or not) the glass falls down when taken out of the box. Will be taken this down to our jeweller to ensure it is not a replica and (again) for repairing.
My advice: BUY NOTHING & STAY AWAY!

brigittat
7/18/13

Really don`t buy from this site!!!!! I ordered an Armani watch, sent me the details about my order and half an hour later sent me an e-mail " your status:cancelled!" i sent an e-mail for the site why my status cancelled (already took the money from my bank account) and they sent me back an e-mail sorry, you will refunded by risk team! super....!!! this was on friday, today is monday and i sent about 20 e-mail in this time and they don`t reply!!! They don`t want send me back the money and don`t want to contact! TOTALLY BULL$#*! THIS SITE!!! Better if you buy the watches in a shop for more money but you will sure you have it and not just take your money! I`m so angry... this watch costed £315!!!!

geordieb
11/21/12

In a word DON`T watches advertised do not exist although the site states in stock for next day delivery and try to get your money back e-mail after e-mail no response until I threatened to inform Barclay card for recovery of funds that seemed to work got an e-mail stating refund issued yup you guessed it no payment on my card so back on the e-mail trail again eventually three days later relief refund given. BE AFRAID VERY AFRAID

brucer5
8/12/12

Do not use this site.

I only used them because they came out as the cheapest supplier of a Michael Kors watch. But they delivered a completely different watch. I emailed to complain and they replied straight away with an apothetic email asking me to send the watch back but that they would resend the right watch within 24 hours of receiving the watch and pay for the delivery. They did neither. Instead they sent another completely apothetic email.

They did refund my money but I do not really think this justifies any credit given I never even removed the watch and given the service that preceded it and now 3 weeks later I have wasted a lot of time and still have no watch.

janet67
2/5/11

We bought a watch for our son for Xmas & as it was too large we took it to a reputable jewellers, he adjusted the strap but also advised the rivot on the fastener was broken and would require us to return the watch as it would wear and break. We have sent e-mails but as of yet are still awaiting replys. It appears to be a case of taking the money but not interested in the customer or complaints once purchase made, and poor aftersales service. I wish I had read the reviews - there is no way I would have made any purchases, but I have learnt a lesson.

howardp
2/2/11

Bought an armani watch £205 came no problem, after two months it stopped working so I emailed them to ask about returning it under warranty for a replacement. They did'nt reply to any emails, so I rung 118 118 to get their contact number, giving them the address on their website, turns out e2 watches does not exsist at that address, or any other in my opinion. I took it to an armani retailer who sent it to armani (fossil) only to be told that they would'nt repair it as e2 watches are not authorised armani dealers, and are probably not authorised to sell any of the other makes they sell. I have now taken it to a proper reputable jeweller and is going to cost £60 to repair, so buyer BEWARE!!!... do not buy anything form e2 watches its a total scam and should be shut down, no reply to emails, no after sales service, no warranty..... you decide!

eugeniaa
12/2/10

is an absolute scam Do not buy anything on this site should be closed.
two months ago to buy a watch d & g which cost me 200 and when I got the package I got the empty box sine l watch what I claimed to e2watches and I have sent 50 emails and nothing I do not ignore or give me back my money or I send my watch.
I'm out of my 200 and without my watch !!!!!!!!!
Is a scam Do not buy ANYTHING HERE
Escuchar
Leer fonéticamente
Diccionario - Ver diccionario detallado

bobr3
9/17/10

If not a total con this company comes very close. Service is dreadful and totally flouts consumer laws

Response from Chris E., e2watches Representative
Hi Bob. We fully comply with the distance selling regulations. Please can you specify the problem. You can email me through the contact us page on our website and mark it FAO Chris. Thank you
anups
5/17/10

I bought D&G watch for my sister and because of her small wrist the watch didnt fit as the watch belt is not adjustable so contacted the website for exchange, they told me to return the item. so I returned the item same new condition they sent and later I heard from them saying I have returned in used condition which is absolutely wrong accusation as all the tags were firmly tagged. So they have immediately sent the watch back without any clarification from my side. When I received the watched, it was horrific as they have sent me actually used watch as I have sent my watch in orange pouch and tags were firmly attached and the watch they sent me was in pink pouch and the tags easily came off. Its very disguesting to see this way they are cheating customers. My £129.00 in gone on drain. I will advice people never to buy from this website. Although they provide cheapest designer item but they do cheat you and all your money will be wasted. Don't buy.

Response from Chris E., e2watches Representative
Hi Anup

I just checked the notes. You returned the watch in used condition with scratches on it. It was supplied to you in brand new condition. We cannot resell used watches. Regards
sweeties
3/14/10

do not buy from this website. spent £200 on an armani watch which was damaged and does not work. received this watch about 5 days after it was supposed to be delivered and couldnt even return it as they have a dumb 7 day return policy. waste of money. buy from somewhere else, anywhere else!!! also warranty is not valid because they didn't stamp it!!!!!
WASTE OF MONEY!! they are an absolute joke!

Response from Chris E., e2watches Representative
We fully comply with the distance selling regulations. Did you contact us?

is an absolute scam Do not buy anything on this site should be closed. two months ago to buy a watch d & g which cost me € 200 and when I got the package I got the empty box sine l watch what I claimed to e2watches and I have sent 50 emails and nothing I do not ignore or give me back my money or I send my watch. I'm out of my 200 € and without my watch !!!!!!!!! Is a scam Do not buy ANYTHING HERE

By EUGENIA A.
Questions? Get answers from the e2watches staff and other customers.

e2watches?