Duranbooks.net

Duranbooks.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Duranbooks.net?

“Bought a testbank. No issues at all”

Gwen C.
10/5/20

A decent (but a bit slow) website that has cheap downloadable books and testbanks etc. I bought 1 testbank using my debit card and no issues so far. Got delivery via email (it went to the spam folder but i was able to access it)

gwenc69
October 5th, 2020

Tip for consumers:
Site is a bit slow. Customer response is ok (took 26 hours for me)

Products used:
A testbank and solutions

I was not able to find the test bank anywhere else at this low prices

By Gwen C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Duranbooks.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Duranbooks.net?

Have a question about Duranbooks.net?