Drones4less.co.uk reviews

catherinet79
Catherine T.
7/29/18

Customer services was great..
However I waited 6 days for delivery when I ordered it on a Sunday express delivery 3-4 days.. You don't expect to be calling on Thursday to ask where your delivery is.. For you to be told it will be arrive on monday..
This being said they were extremely sorry and I am extremely happy with the product.

davem344
Dave M.
7/17/18

It was all good until it didn't arrive 3 working days after I'd ordered. I'd paid for express shipping 2-3 days and had to call up a few times to find out what was going on. Annoying as I wanted more days to practice with the kit before going away.
But it came within a day once they'd figured it out.

markd315
Mark D.
7/17/18

Overall a great purchase experience.
The price was excellent, and the product was delivered in good condition and worked exactly as described.
One minor issue was that postage took slightly longer than expected, but not excessively so.
I would shop with you again..!

sophiea27
Sophie A.
7/17/18

This is based on so far. I’m concerned though that standard shipping is slow. If it arrives quickly, then a fabulous experience!

johnw1256
John W.
7/8/18

Worry about lack of VAT information, but assuming you are based in UK with Soho address, I am guessing my price includes VAT I can claim back

robertp430
Robert P.
7/5/18

The Drone purchased was described as factory refurbished, the product received is as good or better than expected. The only minor gripe is that the user manual was missing from the documentation package.

lesleyb37
Lesley B.
7/5/18

Ordering the product has been fine. Just waiting to see how shipping and the product is when it arrives.

brianc437
Brian C.
6/28/18

Delivered before time suggested, I'm very pleased with the monitor but before I could use it I had to by a charger. It was a really good buy.
Many thanks Brian C..

philipc145
Philip C.
6/27/18

Placed my order and then told that I have to phone the shop to process the order. Called the shop during the times given, waited for 10 minutes. One operator obviously picked up my call only to put me back in the queue without speaking then a minute later, the call is picked up by someone else or the same person but was pushed on to Voicemail where I left a message leaving my phone number to call me. I have received an email to say my order is placed, so why have I got to call the shop? Never experienced this with other online purchases. No very impressed

jamest481
James T.
6/23/18

Seems fine. Free shipping is exceptionally slow though, and 2-3 day shipping (which is the normal timeframe elsewhere) is very expensive.

jayg134
Jay G.
6/20/18

Website needs a little bit of tidying up, not the easiest to navigate via a mobile but not to much hassle!

trevorb62
Trevor B.
6/19/18

This survey is far too early in the process you are asking me to comment on a service Imhave yet to receive.

neilc229
Neil C.
6/9/18

I was initially concerned with the lack of availability having placed order on line and it being accepted. The camera was competitively priced, and not widely available. The communications between us was very good I was kept informed through out. I was offered a different colour model (same spec) which I accepted to ensure the camera arrived before my holiday, which it did. I am satisfied with the product, although I would mention the box (product box not postal packaging) was crushed corners and side, the items inside didn't appear damaged.
I would use Drones4Less again

williams468
William S.
6/8/18

I have researched quite wide before making this investment, I feel secure that Drones for Less will look after my order and become my go to source for future UAV investments

stephenb234
Stephen B.
6/1/18

Quick, easy and very good value for money. Delivered earlier than expected. Great customer service following a problem with payment due to my bank's fraud department.

anonymoush38
anonymous H.
6/1/18

First attempt at check out crashed with no real reason, now unsure if payment will be taken twice. Otherwise, a good site.

steves797
Steve s.
5/30/18

So far drones for less seam tobe a very professional outfit.

I recieved my order very quickly and complete .
Very pleased with their service will certainly use then again.

pault304
paul t.
5/30/18

Wondering why 2-3 day shipping is so expensive - we send similar size products for next day delivery and it costs us £10

jamiec158
Jamie c.
5/28/18

Very disappointment that no information during entire process that there would be a customs charge from ordering from a UK DOMAINED WEBSITE!!!!

peterw193
Peter W.
5/24/18

Very quick delivery, contacted to say it was being shipped and it arrived in 2 days.

Product very good and easy to fly, I turned off beginner mode after one flight and away.

nicka109
Nick A.
5/24/18

Great service, even had a phone call to make sure that I was getting everything I was hoping for as I bought a package of items. Will definitely use again!

darranc1
Darran C.
5/21/18

Opened the packaging, very amateur looking product, I connected the drone light ( no instructions included) it worked for 2 minutes, got extremely hot and went out. Won't come on again. No wires broken and no signs of burning on circuit boards etc. Very disappointed

barryb148
Barry B.
5/19/18

Very happy with the product and price.
Not happy that I paid extra for 2 to 3 day delivery, but received my order 10 days after my order was placed, 7 days after verification.
Do not look at this as a complaint, this is what happened.

ja115
J A.
5/15/18

you search and attribution is shocking - the prices draw you in but get you on site search journey sorted

pauls891
Paul S.
5/14/18

Website was easy to use. However was disappointed to find that the advertised £10 discount using LOVING10 was shown as no longer valid at the checkout.

Questions? Get answers from the Drones4less.co.uk staff and other customers.

Drones4less.co.uk?