This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

DrGrab.ca

DrGrab.ca

DrGrab.ca has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. DrGrab.ca ranks 448th among Discount Shopping sites.

How would you rate DrGrab.ca?

“Do not shop from drgrab”

Neta S.
7/20/15

Order was supposed to be shipped in 72 hrs. After many emails back and forth found out they were holding up the order because one item was not in stock, 7 weeks later got the order with out the out of order stock, and not one of the 3 items I received fit, their sizing is way out to lunch and I even ordered 2 sizes bigger because they said sizing was small. All 3 items were not even close to the sizes I ordered and they still have not given me back the credit of $25.00 for the item they were out of stock. They are advertizing on a canadian website yet everything is made and sent from China. Please be advised hang on to your money and do not order from this rip off company.

santiagob21
September 22nd, 2015

This is a lovely site, and so many great products, i highly highly recommend it.

netas
July 20th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the DrGrab.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DrGrab.ca?

Have a question about DrGrab.ca?