Review of DressVe

DressVe reviews

If you have any problem, please feel free to tell us via reviews@dressve.com with your order number
Tel: 86-29-68533281
reviews@dressve.com

marilync41
Marilyn C.
6/25/16

I bought shoe for my daughter prom ,I waited for a long time .When they arrived they were too tight ,I did return the shoes after exchanging emails but they never refunded the money. Never order from them unless you are ready to lose your money .

michelleb200
6/23/16

Well for starters I waited ages on my delivery.. When it did arrive I had to pay 98.00 for duty charge which I read in their policy that this would be refunded but never was.. I contacted them give all my details but I never got a penny back off them. I will never order from them again..

nedimr1
5/26/16

It's been a pleasure being in DressVe. The customer service is good. And the product is more than what I expected. It's high quality. My mum love my gift so much!

taniar3
5/1/16

I bought 2 skirts from this site, I bought only because they had option of paying this via Paypal , after emailing them , i get response back to say part of the order has been dispatched, the next day I go can check, this website has dissappeared! I tried to email them via an email address they sent me to find out about the rest of my order. mail was undeliverable, then sent an email to the previous email address and still waiting for response, I don't know now whether I will get my rest of the order delivered or even my money back as the website is no longer available!

fabiolar2
4/27/16

Much better then expected. I love my wedding dress and even being a bigger size - I felt lovely and I had lots of lovely comments!

nadiaf3
4/25/16

After enquiring for a change of address and being notified that it's noted I've waited 6 months still no order and all I get told is it has been sent and there's nothing they can do

Worst experience yet no shoes and my money is gone DONT SHOP AT THIS ONLINE STORE!!!

Response from stephanie z., DressVe Representative
Dear customer,
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience with us and we're so sorry for the inconvenience brought to you. But could you please tell us your order number so that we can help you as soon as possible?

Best Regards,
allisond23
4/24/16

The site is horrible they have horrible quality clothing. I ordered $140 worth of clothes and when they arrive they all look like Halloween costumes it was horrible none of them fit like they were supposed to and most of them just ripped because they were so cheap not to mention the shipping took forever and they all came one by one so annoying I will never order from this website again

Response from stephanie z., DressVe Representative
Dear customer,

Best Regards,
estherp7
3/29/16

Only go to this place if you want the coolest, cutest clothing at totally reasonable prices. Staff has amazing taste and is one of the nicest people I've met. Recommended a lot.

sandyh56
3/15/16

I've been looking for long time for a special and unique party dress on May and occasionally I found this site on polyvore. This dress is pretty good for me no matter the price or the style. I ordered one but a little worried about the size and I phoned them got great favor. Finally, I got my beloved dress. Really really thank you. Will come the next time!

Tip for consumers: If not sure the size, you'd better ask for help and make clearly.

vannis7
3/14/16

I placed an order for four items over a week ago. I cannot track the items at all. I wrote an email inquiring about the status of my items and there has been NO response to date. I don't get a good feeling about this site and would like a response as soon as possible.

Response from stephanie z., DressVe Representative
Dear customer,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations. Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible? You can also contact us via service@dressve.com or reviews@dressve.com.

brookb3
3/4/16

I ordered my dress a month ago. They took my money and I still don't have it. No updates on tracking. No response from dressve yet

Response from stephanie z., DressVe Representative
Dear customer,

sandry
2/26/16

They have the best consumer service whenever I need help ! The clothes are beautiful on Dressve.com I will be ordering again .

alexs321
2/26/16

Overall very fast shipping, if you remember it comes a long way from China! Quality is very good, and the products are all like described. And I surly will buy some other stuff soon!

viviand12
2/16/16

I am extremely disappointed with Dresve. Placed an order (order ID 1011719) for 5 dresses on January 20. The items did not ship as plan, 2 items I received an email that it shipped Feb 01 with tracking no. EA219354442CN under courier EMS, I tried to track the shipment numerous times but the website still says no information. Then the second 2 items were shipped Feb 04 and received it Feb 11 since they shipped it thru DHL. That is because I called them overseas complaining why it did not ship as plan an we need the item before Feb 17.
So here is the problem now, the first shipment that they said they shipped Feb 01, it has not arrived until now, and after spending money on overseas call, and numerous chats, they gave me a screenshot of the tracking and it shows there that the suppose to be first shipment just shipped Feb 15. And I was very mad because I have been contacting them since Feb 3 asking them why the tracking number is not showing anything and now they are telling me that they just shipped it Feb 15 so it will be very late and I will not be able to use it anymore. I ask them to cancel and refund since it is their fault for giving false information but they said I have to return the item. I told them that I will not be receiving the item and I will not spend money again to return it. I want them to refund my money.
They have such bad customer service. I have transcripts of the chats to show how many lies and unreliable information they provide to their customer. They gave burden to their customer and it is not worth it at all.

Response from stephanie z., DressVe Representative
Thanks for your feedback and so sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. Please note that our representative has emailed you, please kindly check your email box and send a reply. Thanks. Please don't worry and your questions would be resolved soon. If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@dressve.com with the title " Order ID+your issue".
Have a nice day.
Best wishes,
lisac177
2/1/16

I ordered what looked like a cute pair of shoes from here & it was my first order from the site. 2 weeks AFTER ordering shoes from here, the website showed the shoes as sold out, but I received an order confirmation and they charged my card, so I assumed it would not affect me (I only saw the sold out notice because I had pulled up the site to show a friend the shoes). After a month passed, I inquired where my shoes were....didn't get any response via their service email. Finally got a response when I did live support on their website and that's when they told me the shoes weren't coming & were not going to be restocked. Basically they were just holding my money. Still waiting on the refund they're supposedly issuing. Tried to leave a review on the site, but they only let positive reviews post. May as well be a shady eBay seller. Save your money & buy your apparel elsewhere!!

Response from stephanie z., DressVe Representative
Dear customer,
Thanks for your review here and please tell us your ordering number. Let us do our beast to deal with your problems.Thanks for your cooperation.
Have a nice day!
aneesak1
1/4/16

My experience was very good , i love the product , material and service so much

mirelam
11/28/15

this site is great I ordered from them and quickly we arrived at the address items

natalieh23
11/13/15

Customer service cares about the customers and do their best to help.
Just make sure you have good contact with them if you want your items quickly or a refund.

martaw2
11/7/15

I have received my order finally (after 3 weeks). Clothes and bag are very nice, good quality and overcoat (vintage style) is awesome! I like it very much. Generally I'm glad, but processing time should be shorter (processing of order took 16 days - it should be max. 7!). They have mess on website, I received my order a few days ago but status on the website is still "verifying payment".Shipping was fast and stuff are gorgeous! Quality and looks of clothes compensates fact that I was waiting so long.

Tip for consumers: when something is wrong write bad reviews, then they interested about You and fix mistakes.

sallyz1
10/23/15

The quality of the dresses i received from dressve is really very nice and soft for me to wear, my mother in law love these dresses very much, a great thanks!

christys14
10/23/15

I placed four separate orders a month ago, total of 7 items were out of stock, I have received some items, and there has been no update on the remaining five items. Now dressve wants me to start all over and pick 7 new items to exchange for the out of stock items, or they would give me a refund. I've been sending emails over the past 15 days to dressve, to give me a refund on all out of stock items in my order, but they've been ignoring me. Instead, they keep sending me more emails about out of stock items. I regret placing this orders. PLEASE GIVE ME A REFUND ON ALL OUT OF STOCK ITEMS IN MY ORDERS!

rutitxus
8/12/15

I published here a one star review for dressve on August 12th based on their failure to respond to my request for a pre-paid return label I need to return some of their clothes within their "7 day free return period". A Dressve representative works tirelessly answering every complaint within hours of being posted here, thus giving readers the impression that Dressve has a fast and responsive customer service. Well, I wish that was the case, but it seems to me that all they are concerned with is "perception", because in actuality once you answer them privately they dissappear again. It's all a cover. When I complained in this website I was rapidly approached by their representative apologizing and asking me to contact her privately with my order number. I did so on the same day, August 12th, and 5 days later, August 17th, I'm still waiting. Somehow, something tells me that I'll be publicly contacted today after this 1 star review, but if you read it don't get your hopes up (I don't), they are just trying to save face. By the way, my order #, once again, is 297528.

Response from stephanie z., DressVe Representative
Dear customer,

amandam81
8/8/15

I'm a big online shopper. I wAs very impressed from how the clothing on his website looked. It's been 2 months and I still have not got my order. Today I checked my mail and I only got a necklace and none of my clothing I ordered . Iv emailed them and asked where is my clothing that's with my order and I only got the necklace so far. This is ridiculous. Iv never had to wait longer than 3 weeks for and order to come in. I don't even no if I'm still getting my package.. Could his be a scam ?

Response from stephanie z., DressVe Representative
Dear customer,

candicea2
7/30/15

Love this website nice clothes with awesome prices

shanekaw
7/29/15

I've order from their website and I choose the 5-12 standard shipping time, and it's been almost a month now and I am unable to receive my order. And their costomer service representative keeps tell me to be patient and not answering my question. Anyways after about 16days of waiting they sent me an email saying that they have shipped my order, only to realise that they only shipped half, saying they will shipped the other half soon. To make matters worse I tried tracking my shipment with the information that they gave me. When I tried doing that on the shipping company's website the information that I got was in Chinese.
Will never shop online ever again. Worse experience ever!

Response from stephanie z., DressVe Representative
Dear customer,

Dressve Team

Don't do it!!!! I ordered 3 items from them. After I paid, I was waiting on my tracking information and never received that confirmation. I eventually emailed them and they told me that 2 of the items were no longer in stock. So I questioned how something I paid for was no longer in stock. I was told not to worry about it and that I would be refunded. Then I had to email them again to see when my other item was going to arrive. Once again, I was told not to worry about it. I was also told that I was going to receive tracking information. I never did. Then I finally received my one item and it looked nothing like the picture on the website and it didn't fit at all. If you want the run around and horrible clothing, then this is your place. But I'm speaking from experience, DON'T DO IT!!!!

By Miiss S.

Yea unfortunately they don't give a date even after asked multiple time. Also they could not give me a tracking number so I could track it myself. Every email just asked me to be patient. sorry you are having to deal with this company.

By Julie d.

I also did not buy pocket books but i would assume since their dresses, shirts, jackets and sweat shirts are.

By Amber F.

Hi, Thanks for your question here. Different items have different sizes and you'd go to the website and choose the appropriate size according to your own size. Thanks . There are US and some other sizes and number. Best regards, Dressve Reviews

By stephanie z., DressVe Representative

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. We could only accept limited credit cards now, and we will accept more kinds of credit cards in the future. I suggest that you could create a paypal account, so it is easier to finish the payment on our website. Best regards, Dressve team

By stephanie z., DressVe Representative

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. We are sorry to be late.You could log in your account using your registered email address and password, and then you could check your order status. Best regards, Dressve team

Helpful answer -1

Dear Esther, Could you please tell me your order number so that we can contact you to solve your problems as soon as possible? Best regards! Dressve team

By stephanie z., DressVe Representative
Questions? Get answers from the DressVe staff and other customers.

9 Photos for DressVe