DressComeOn.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0044203129

9 reviews with 5 stars

baileym35
9/23/16

My dress came in perfectly, exactly how I wanted. It got perfectly, the color was perfect, and it just looked exactly how the picture was. I ordered it September 4th and received it September 21. You could certainly order it with the fast shipping but I totally forgot about that. Overall I'm very impressed with the dress.

akilz
11/24/15

My mum said my dress was very cute and I liked it too! I picked it from simbridal.com which was recommended form my classmate.And I chosen a pink princess dress.It is sweet and beautiful.I like the floral part very much.And the color is just what I imagined.Thank god,I love it!

inokav
1/12/15

I bought a going-away dress for my wedding.The dress is really well made, and fit me well. I made the order with very limited time but thankfully the dress came before the date I expected. It was a awesome dress I ever saw. I gave them my own design and the dress was really greater than my design.A great customer service and quality. I suggest everyone this site and I will buy more dresses from dresscomeon.co.uk ...Thank you very much for the lovely dress.

lindab101
1/4/15

Great dress and quality for the price. Fit me perfect. I just wish I would've gone with my instinct and ordered Lilac. I didn't think I'm too big for light color but it would've worked out.Definitely looks way more expensive then it cost. And came in due time as I asked. I will order more and recommend it to all my friends and family. Thank you

bettyb19
11/23/14

I received my evening dress last week for my birthday party,and I was really delighted with it. To be honest,I was worried because i wasn't sure if i would receive the dress on time for the event so i emailed customer service about the arrival date. Customer service put my dress to rush order so i received the dress way before the party enough time . I love my dress and I got so many compliments. I would definitely order another dress. Finally, i have to say the quality of the dress is very great .

Tip for consumers: You can get 5 GBP discount if you register from here. To create an account, please enter your billing information as it appears on your credit card statement. Their Coupon of code is:dresscomeon6688

akill
10/10/14

We buy 8 bridesmaid dresses in the website, they are so perfect fit,
Thanks

annab
8/27/14

I bought a homecoming dress for my daughter's party . The fabric is great, and the dress is really well made, and the colour is gorgeous. she looks great. I will buy dresses from you again for sure. Thank u, dresscomeon.

catherinec16
8/1/14

Bought a dress for my wedding from this site. It fits beautifully, is beautifully made and looks gorgeous. The company communicated well all the time and delivered when they said they would. Only concern was that I had to pay import duty on the dress when it arrived but it was still a great price for a great dress and can't wait to wear it on my big day.

roses39
7/23/14

I purchased five long bridesmaid dresses for my bridesmaids from this website in last month, and all of these dresses are perfect and suitable for my bridesmaids who are absolutely stunning. These dresses are made of chiffon and fit very soft. Besides,the shipping was also fast, and the communication with Dresscomeon was excellent . I would buy my wedding dress from this website.

Hey, I bought my prom dress this year from dresscomeon.co.uk and it came on time, the dress was made from fantastic material and the colour was beautiful. However, I gave my sizes so the dress would be made to fit and the dress came and it was huge on me. I am currently getting it altered though so it wasn't that much of a deal. Overall, I would say yeah, the website is safe and secure and genuine to buy your prom dress. Hope this helped!

By Shannon C.

Questions? Get answers from the DressComeOn.co.uk staff and other customers.

1 Photo for DressComeOn.co.uk