DressComeOn.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0044203129

1 review with 4 stars

shannonc34
4/27/15

In March 2015, I bought my prom dress from dresscomeon.co.uk and by April 21st 2015 it had arrived, so I was pleased with the quick delivery considering it was being delivered to the UK from China. I adore dress, it was made so professionally, the materials are great and the colour is beautiful. While ordering the dress I encountered some problems with methods of paying, however this was easily sorted as I emailed the owner of the store and she talked me through it, so great communication skills. However, the reason why I did not give this 5 stars is because I put in my custom sizes when ordering so the dress would be made to fit and sadly when the dress arrived it was huge on me. I was a bit disappointed by this as I expected it to fit and did not want to have to get it altered.

Overall, I am pleased with my dress as it is beautiful. The store have great communication skills and I never had any worry about the dress arriving. I would recommend buying a dress from here. Thank you, dresscomeon, for my beautiful prom dress.

Hey, I bought my prom dress this year from dresscomeon.co.uk and it came on time, the dress was made from fantastic material and the colour was beautiful. However, I gave my sizes so the dress would be made to fit and the dress came and it was huge on me. I am currently getting it altered though so it wasn't that much of a deal. Overall, I would say yeah, the website is safe and secure and genuine to buy your prom dress. Hope this helped!

By Shannon C.

Questions? Get answers from the DressComeOn.co.uk staff and other customers.

1 Photo for DressComeOn.co.uk