DreamWorldTravel reviews

Tel: 0208 589 9888

9 reviews with 5 stars

hameras
4/16/19

Amazing service provided by Nick. What an absolute gentleman throughout my booking experience & sorting out the baggage allowance problems we were having.
Nick is so friendly, professional & very knowledgeable in his field of expertise. I cannot thank him enough for the wonderful customer service. We would definitely use Dream World Travel again, especially if we were served by Nick.
Once again thank you for everything

soheld
2/10/19

Booked ticket over the phone and they gave me a good price, yaser sheikh really helped me and sorted out all my issues I recommend them

philomenam4
11/29/18

I would like to thank this company for our brilliant holiday to Australia I have read some of the reviews and can honestly say that in our case they were first class regarding everything from price to their service A big thank you to Zeeshan who helped with the e tickets which I had misplaced and he took the time and a lot of patience until I found them in my email staying on the line until the problem was resolved The price was fantastic as was the flights with Emirates really first class service no delays or anything Would definitely use this company again

lesleyf13
4/19/18

They arranged everything that was essential for this travel to istanbul! All i had to do was to arrive at the destination and they provided me everything.

sergie
4/18/18

Best experience ever !! Every thing was just perfect love it thank u for making our Honeymoon trip more astonishing...

shimmyk
12/11/17

I made a booking online and made a mistake, my flight was in two days. I contacted them and was worried that the process might take time and i might miss the flight due to a mistake i made. However, after i contacted them my problem got solved without any hassle and i was quite relieved after that. I was glad i booked with dream world travel and hopefully they will continue to provide good and prompt services.

ravic23
6/15/17

Amazing amazing amazing.Jim at Dreamworld Travel has just saved my bacon - and a cool £3000. I can't recommend highly enough and will ALWAYS book through them in the future. Service that really goes above and beyond.

shaunn14
6/15/17

Really easy to navigate website and the cheapest prices.
Booking was simple and confirmation was immediate, followed next day by e-ticket.
I managed to lose my email, but Jim from Customer Services was really quick at having it reissued for me.
All round excellent experience.

mikem525
6/13/17

I always use Dream world Travel to buy my flight tickets. Very reliable and quick service. I want to thank Jon for helping me with flight rescheduling.
Excellent customer service .

Only when you do a charge back with the credit card company and they have lost the money. Suddenly they are very keen to "rebook" the flights but of course they are more expensive. This company address is a bus stop in London, the real company owner is a well-know scammer in Pakistan. Sorry, with Brexit there will be more and more of these.

By Jan L.

Prepare to do a charge back with your credit card company as soon as possible and buy the tickets directly from the airline. In most cases you will be at airport with no tickets and Dream World Travel will keep claiming that you got the tickets until you have lost the will to pursue your money back. This is their modus operandi.

By Jan L.

Inform your credit card company that you have not authorised this and according to internet resources this is a scam. If the credit card company has authorised it already, you can do a charge back. Keep declining as in the end you will win.

By Jan L.
Questions? Get answers from the DreamWorldTravel staff and other customers.

5 Photos for DreamWorldTravel