DreamWorldTravel reviews

Tel: 0208 589 9888

23 reviews with 1 star

hilarior4
4/18/19

Quick and fast excellent service and good reasonable flight ticket I will always remember and recommend to friends and near one's looking forward to hear from you for more services

koc1
4/16/19

I BOOKED A FLIGHT IN JANUARY, DUE TO FLY OUT, NEED TO RE BOOK ANOTHER AIRLINE

not impressed , i booked a flight in january to fly out in May.....then mid april they called saying they have problems with the airline booked, need to re book through another airline.

causing unnecessary stress

yulias7
4/2/19

Awful Customer Service. After credit card was charged no confirmation was received. After two month we called airline and found out there is reservation was made, neither credit card charge was refunded. We never been notified. It took hours to reach a human over the phone and then they were sooo RUDE saying we never confirmed. What? How to confirm if charge was processed and now they want 200 more!! Never use this TA NEVER!

yisroelh
3/12/19

Simple, blatant lie after lie all calls are recorded so I can prove it! we are now over 2 Months after a cancelled flight with no sight of a refund. their story changes every time! Stay away for your own sake.

bahtiyord
2/21/19

Ok where do I start? Pretty much the same issue, as most negative reviewers have experienced. Booked 4 expensive tickets nearly 4 months before travelling and these clowns made me wait anxiously to get my tickets. I had to call them every single day, to get my tickets and every day new excuse would come up. Best one is, the agent handling your booking is on lunch, what this guy is having 4 lunches a day? Got my tickets 2 days before the travel date and they were all wrong and not suitable for me to use. Contacted my bank and applied for chargeback, which helped me at the end to get my money bank. Best advise, to keep yourself away from this scam operating company and yes they do ask for a copy of your credit card, which is a fraudulent activity as no legitimate companies would ever ask you for this. I was very close to take legal action against them, but thanks to my bank who helped to get my money back at the end. And don't fall into positive reviews here, 90% of them are repetitive and clearly fake. So stay away from them, you have been warned!

sonalir4
2/6/19

Anybody else suffered immense stress and not got the service or your money back and willing to join a class action lawsuit, please contact me. I was charged £1514 for 3 tickets on December 9th 2018, tickets never received and Dream World Travel tried to charge me £250 extra for the exact same itinerary that I booked in the first place. It has cost me £424.16 more to book the tickets directly with the airline and no sign of resolution from Dream World Travel. They are well known to ignore all the calls or emails and I have suffered monetarily and mentally. They have to held accountable for this and the stress this is causing 100s of travellers.

ianm272
2/1/19

People of the world please do not book a flight or anything for that matter with this company. Their strap line really should be Dream World Travel.. everyone's worst nightmare' Having gone through the stress of trying to get a valid booking with them I have now had to cancel due to my wife being diagnosed with cancer and therefore unable to travel due to her treatment...in a crazy way I'm actually relieved that I've had to cancel because I'm still not convinced that they would be able to provide a valid booking. I tried to book a flight with Qatar Airways and as the genuine comments on here have said I was given an untraceable booking reference from DWT and no airline booking code or e_tickets which made me look further than their excellent trust pilot score which is quite obviously fake. I was interested to find that lots of people have had similar difficulties as me including one of the travel editors at the Times Newspaper who wrote an article about being conned by this bunch of jokers. If you're interested just Google.. 'Times dream world travel' and you'll find the article. So anyway after booking and not receiving an airline booking code I tried to contact DWT in various ways for an annoyingly long time until I was told that the airline booking code and e-tickets would be received within the next 16 days..i have travelled quite extensively and never had this happen to me which worried me further so I contacted Qatar Airways directly and got them to check my booking which they did and were fantastic btw.. They gave me their booking code so I could access my itinerary and book seats which were filling up fast. Qatar said that although the booking had been made the e-tickets had not been issued and that I should contact DWT to get them to issue the tickets so that the booking was valid.. So I did only to be told the same thing about 16 days. 15 days passed and I checked with Qatar again and no tickets had been issued so I contacted DWT and asked them to issue after which they sent me another confirmation containing the Qatar booking code and some e-ticket numbers. The first one they sent belonged to.someone else who was complaining about similar problems as me.. How useless is that!! I got straight back on with Qatar and checked to see if the ticket numbers were on their system.. which they were but not attached to my booking so I asked the lady at Qatar if we tried to take the flight would we be allowed to fly and she said no.. because my booking did not have any e-tickets attached to it. She also pointed out that 2 other travel agents had been involved in my booking which she gave me the names of and contact numbers but both were foreign so I didn't think I'd have much luck speaking to them.. so... I recontacted DWT and asked what was going on and explained that the tickets had been issued incorrectly and that they needed to contact Qatar to sort the problem out otherwise my booking was invalid. DWT contacted me and asked me to ring them on a foreign mobile which I refused to do as I wasn't going to spend anymore money contacting these jokers. Then we sadly received the sad news about my wife's diagnosis and we're informed by the oncologist that foreign travel was not possible due to the treatment. So I contacted DWT and asked them to cancel my flights... all I got back was that I wouldn't receive any refund either now or any time in the future and was I sure I wanted to cancel in 2 separate e-mails... No sorry to hear your news or anything like that so I replied telling them how totally useless they were and asking them to send confirmation of the cancellation.. I have still received nothing. So please do not put yourself through all this.. Book with someone else. If DWT spent less time writing their own reviews, messing up people's bookings and refusing to issue required documents and actually behaved like a proper travel agency then they could claim to be 'The best London Travel Agency... pmsl... What a joke. Hopefully now I ll be able to recover the cost of the flights through my travel insurance. So please please avoid Dream World Travel.. Everyone's worst nightmare!! ...oh and trust pilot...

das8
1/27/19

This company takes your money and then asks for odd things such as photos of your credit card etc. It is unlikely you will ever get tickets... but the worst is not knowing.

anthonyf195
1/12/19

***PLEASE READ ANYONE WANTING TO BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY***

I have bought flights over a month ago and not received a ticket. After calling the airline it had been made clear that DREAM WORLD TRAVEL have not booked me onto a flight at all. They have been notoriously hard to get a hold of since then and rarely answer the phone.

Looking at their reviews, nearly all of the good ones are from people who have only reviewed this place - very suspicious. All of the negative ones are unfortunately the same story as mine, flights are paid for but never purchased by DREAM WORLD TRAVEL.

I have been told on the phone by LUBNA that I will be receiving a full refund for being messed about so much, I have given them a month to sort this out and every day they are telling me to wait until tomorrow for the tickets. After calling to get a refund I received a call from LUBNA saying please give me 15 more minutes, the tickets are on their way. I then called BA again and they confirmed no such tickets had been bought. Disgraceful.

***I will update this review in a few days time if I get a full refund from them and change the rating but judging from other reviews this is unlikely too.***

Tip for consumers: PLEASE AVOID AT ALL COSTS

mro22
1/7/19

I am so annoyed that I am going to express how I am feeling with no apologies. What a disaster and an absolute mess of an organisation. A simple e ticket in order to book in advance additional luggage turned in a pack of headless pack of incompetent hyenas in the customer service department scrabbling back and forth to manage my expectations. I will DEFINITELY not be using this company or its attempt to be a company. I have been ordered rudely to wait one week for a ticket' thats been stuck in IT. It seems your company is more interested in taking customer's money with no gurantees in getting your ticket . I will be further posting an appalling review on trust pilot and other reputable review companies to expose the retards that work Dream world travel.

stevew479
10/29/18

Booked online, rang airline to confirm as Dreamworld cut me off on the phone
Airline confirmed a ticket had been reserved in my name, but then they had cancelled the reservation, when I asked if this was because Dreamworld owed the airline money, they said speak to Dreamworld who are no longer answering their phones.

alicel120
10/23/18

This company is a scam, they cancelled my flights less than 24h after my booking, told me that i would need to pay an extra £300 because flights rate increased meanwhile, the price told was even higher than what the flight company offered on their website. I am fighting now to get refunded but it has been weeks now and still nothing. They stopped to answer to my e-mails and never phoned back. I wish I would have seen the reviews first before spending thousands pounds with them. As from what I can see it is clear they are paying for fake feedbacks in trustpilot.

russellw69
9/25/18

Used this travel agent for a return trip to Melbourne back in Jan 18' absolute joke. Take your money then wait until about a month before flight to book to try and get them cheaper. Also changed flights from original so had to get hotel for the night in Melbourne before my onward journey.

takrems
8/11/18

Hi all i have been dealing with this company from february 2018 until now (i no can you believe it) to sort out my tickets from mangers to the boss . They have promised me they would pay the difference for my tickets because they had not booked them previously after taking my money in full of £9,200 i have all emails to prove this.It has been horrendous for my self and my family.
They were fully aware of me getting married on the dates i had given them and proceeded to tell me that my family tickets were booked. Which to my horror after getting in contact with the airlines I was told there was nothing booked.
My advice to anyone using this company dreamworld travel would be wait and let see the outcome of how they treat me and if they do not stick to their promises i will be posting on hear and trust pilot on Monday all the emails correspondence. It is not fair that companies like dream world travel can take your money and not deliver on their promises! let's see what happens on Monday.(Please look out for more postings)

Tip for consumers: very poor they will take yore money and run and and it will take ages for you to get you're money back i am still waiting

adak10
7/18/18

I booked tickets 2 weeks ago for my family to go on holiday and I received an email last Friday saying that my flight has been cancelled because there were no seats. What a stupid excuse. I asked for a refund but still not had it yet. It ruined my family holiday and left without money. I m suing them and hopefully getting my money back. Fuming

raep8
7/18/18

I used this company as the flights were the cheapest I could find. However the handling of the booking was diabolical. I was told that I would receive my tickets to Canada beginning of May, when I did not receive them and could not get a response from dreamworld I contacted the airline direct, Air Transat. They informed me that the booking had been made, but then cancelled. I was very concerned and contacted Dreamworld Travel again and was told there is no problem I would receive my tickets by the end of May. When I did not receive them I chased them the beginning of June as my flight was due to be 28th June. I was told they would be with me by mid June. I did not get the tickets until 2 days before I left. I then noticed that the one name on the booking was wrong and when I mentioned this to them. They told me that it was my fault and I had to pay a further £100. When I said that I could provide evidence from April of when I noticed the mistake and informed them of this mistake. They took a different stance, but would not make the correction. It was only due to understanding Airline staff at the airport that there was not a problem and I could prove it was not my fault. But this involved me taking copies of all communication with Dreamworld. Please do not use this company. It really made the build up to my holiday stressful and worrying not only for me but also my daughter. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY AND READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE MAKING A BOOKING, sadly I did not read the reviews until after I have paid the monies. I found Andy very rude, and not very efficient at his job. I will never use this company again.

nizamp
6/22/18

One of the worst service by a travel agent I have experienced. I was looked after by guy call Moiz, a biggest liar in London I would say. I was forced to pay the money about 6 weeks before they were gonna issue tickets, than the six weeks became 10 than 14, still waiting and the funny thing is our hot shot salesperson Moiz think he is still doing me a massive flavour by telling me lies upon lies for the delay in issueing the tickets. I will definitely not be coming back to this people again. All of them are liars up there and they think you are stupid and believe their lies. Shocking service.

menchieb
4/29/18

Worst travel agency ever. Have fully paid a ticket on April 27, 2018 bound from Doha to Sydney on July of this year but when I have checked the PNR of my e-booking on the Qatar airways site, it was invalid. I called up the Qatar Airways office to have it checked with me only to find out that it was expired. Since April 29, ive been reaching their office in London, spoke to Sam and promised me that it will be settled. I have paid on the same day an additional because he said there has been an adjustment on the new itinerary so I made the payment on that day. I was never issued a ticket and receipt, making daily excruciating overseas calls just to follow-up. Sam didnt reply to me anymore through emails so I spoke to somebody else for the concern. They told me there was a technical problem with the ticket isssuance and promised that my ticket will be released yesterday, April 28, 2018 before 9pm London time. Until now, I have nothing. Please never book on this site!

johnh1253
4/27/18

Dream World Travel are just a big scam, do not use. All the positive reviews on this site and many others are all fake. Jim is awful to deal with, they are also not PATA certified despite claiming they are on their website. I would urge anyone who has had a bad experience to submit a FRAUD report against them and show the evidence you have, please do not give them any of your hard earned money. Action Fraud police is where I submitted my report.

Tip for consumers: Don't go near DWT for any buisness.

chrish548
4/15/18

I booked two tickets for my elderly parents to travel from Jamaica to UK, all laid and confirmed. 1 week before I get an email from DWT asking if I would change flights to a connecting flight to Miami. I declined as my father is wheelchair bound. I then had a gut feeling to check the tickets with the airline. The booking reference DOES NOT EXIST I called DWT direct and after a lot of stuttering and keyboard tapping, a gentleman said he will call me back in 5 and email me. He did not email, he has not called.

There are now only a few days to travel date, we do not have tickets. I have since contacted British Airways direct and they do not even fly direct that day. THIS COMPANY TAKES YOUR MONEY AND DOES NOT PAY THE AIRLINE!!! Dont know how or if,Im going to get my money back.

jards
12/1/17

My flight purchase didn't go through because of problems from their end. They promised to refund me in full but only refunded part of my purchase. When I complained they said its not their problem.

Don't use this company.

nerijusv1
8/12/17

This is so STRESSFUL.
So, I booked my flight this week Tuesday on there Website. I recieved the booking confirmation but not the e tickets. I could logg in Virgin Atlantic my booking page, but as of yesterday, I can't anymore. So I contacted Virgin Atlantic and they said DWT had cancelled the booking. I emailed them, but no answer. When I called them, they said there system is down. My flight is on the 11th of October, and it is a really important trip. I feel so nauseous and stressed, it's beyond belief. I will ask for e tickets immediately or a FULL REFUND IMMEDIATELY. Will contact EALING TRADING STANDARTS and ATOL for assistance. I WILL TRY TO KEEP CONTACTING THEM. Will post an update later.
Nerijus Vaskis

philipw41
8/1/17

F:
Dream World Travel manager
Complaints / Customer Service Dept
Company Director Mr Mohammad Alvi

Dear Sir / Madam

On 16th January 2017 I booked flights for my wife and I through your company. We were due to depart Manchester for Fort Myers via Atlanta with Virgin / Delta Airlines (codeshare) departing on 2nd October 2017. I paid in full and received a booking confirmation / invoice the same day. I was not sent e-tickets.

On 28th June I attempted to book our seats on the flight. The booking number quoted by yourselves was not recognised by Virgin so I rang Virgin and who confirmed that they had no record of our booking using the reference number given by yourselves. I then checked on the Delta Airlines website. This showed that we were booked on the flight from Manchester to Atlanta but did not show either our connecting flight nor our return flights.

I e-mailed your office the same day to query this but did not receive a reply so the following day I rang and spoke to Jim. He informed me that according to the Virgin website there had been a flight change. He told me that I would have to contact Virgin direct to clarify this. He then supplied me with a new reference number. Jim subsequently sent me e-tickets which showed outward flights on both the 2nd and 3rd October but a connecting flight on 2nd. The e-ticket numbers were related to the flights on 2nd and not 3rd.

I used the new reference number to check the Virgin website and found that the Manchester to Atlanta flight had indeed been changed to the 3rd October. I then rang Virgin and was informed that our booking on 2nd October had been cancelled and we had been transferred to the flight the following day. They also stated that our connecting flight was still for the 2nd October but that any changes would have to be done through yourselves.

Virgin stated that the flight was booked with them on 18th February using Air France ticket stock, a full month after we had booked with yourselves and paid in full, that it was cancelled on 1st April and Dream World Travel were informed the same day, three months before we found out by accident.

The following day I again rang your office and spoke to Henry. I informed him of the problems and told him that we did not wish to fly on 3rd October and that we wished to cancel the booking as there was a significant change and requested a full refund. Henry stated that a full refund would take 6-8 weeks, if at all and that he would send me an e-mail confirming the cancellation.

I did not receive the e-mail and subsequently e-mailed Jim informing him of our cancellation and again requesting a full refund. He replied offering to change the flights but I again stated we wished to cancel.

I have now sent six e-mails to Jim and had one phone call with Henry informing them that we wish to cancel the booking but this does not yet appear to have happened.

My original booking for 2nd October was cancelled and subsequently changed without my consent and under current legislation, I am entitled to cancel the booking and have a full refund if there are significant changes. A change in departure date is classified as a significant change. As my contract with Dream World Travel has been frustrated and my statutory rights broken I am entitled to a full refund. I have forwarded an e-mail from Virgin confirming this.

I am also very disappointed with the service provided by Dream World Travel. This matter has resulted in numerous phone calls and e-mails and to date my booking has still not been cancelled let alone a refund given. The booking was totally muddled with wrong dates, wrong reference numbers and a complete lack of meaningful communication or assistance from your staff.

I hope for an acceptable and early resolution but should this not happen, I am prepared to take the matter further including an action in the small claims court. I am also considering writing to the Telegraph Travel section and notifying Ealing Trading Standards Dept as I feel that the trading practices of Dream World Travel may be if interest to them.

Last e-mail today stating they will send money if we delete our complaints on review sites. Nice.

Good luck with that, they will use any available excuse not to speak to you and their online in absolutely waste of time, as they ask you to call them at the end

By Bahtiyor D.

Questions? Get answers from the DreamWorldTravel staff and other customers.

3 Photos for DreamWorldTravel