Review of Dream Racing

Dream Racing reviews

priscillaq
Priscilla Q.
4/12/18

I typed in the promotional code available on your website PicturePromo16 and did not see the discount in my cart. Went ahead and made the booking but would like a follow up as to why it did not work.

mikes927
Mike S.
4/12/18

Purchasing for myself and my son. The only problem with the shopping experience was deciding which cars to drive!

richardb571
Richard B.
4/12/18

Booking was very easy and selection of vehicles and options was unequaled! Only problem I had was trying to use a promo code I found on line that the system said wasn't valid. Promo code was VideoPromo16 for a $1 video of my driving experience. Hoping maybe they will honor it on site.

sherrien5
Sherrie N.
4/12/18

The questions aren't clear... Like where am I from... Does that mean where was I born? Where do I currently live? What state issued my driver's license?

mattw137
Matt W.
4/12/18

Everything was pretty good with the reservation process. The only thing that didn't work was entering the Promo Code for receiving video of your experience for $1 (VideoPromo16). I entered it in the appropriate area, but the final reservation page said that video was not selected and $1 extra was not added to the bill. I then manually checked the box for video, but then it added $49 to my bill with no discount. So I left it off. It would nice to get this deal if it is still available. It still shows it on your website: http://www.dreamracing.com/promo-and-coupon-codes/

stephenl147
Stephen L.
4/12/18

The hard part is trying to decide which car to drive. You are forced to come up with a priority of which cars to drive first, second, etc. So many choices. The driving experiences are great! I've done this three times so far. I'm hooked!

denisem226
Denise M.
4/12/18

I only wanted to book 1 drift add-on but I wasn't able to select just 1.
Also I would have picked the 2-person drift battle but I couldnt go back through the menu to find it- Also I would have preferred to book 2 differnt cars but I didn't want to go back through all the menus and loose the 1st pick for my guest.

sarahh359
Sarah H.
4/12/18

Loved that right on the website was a promocode for a free photo along with the experience I bought! Made my day!

anthonye55
Anthony E.
4/12/18

Awesome cars, awesome staff, and fair prices! Would love to do it again! Appreciated being able to push the cars to the limit. Well worth the trip.

christophers201
Christopher S.

Dear Staff,

My booking experience so far has been so seamless and exceptional, I am looking forward to my upcoming racing experience in Las Vegas!

Best Regards,

Chris

danb303
Dan B.
4/12/18

Amazingly easy reservation process, and outstanding customer service! Only suggestion would be more combinations of cars to drive back-to-back (for example, I would love to take the 458 and Porsche 911 Turbo S out in succession!).

waynej43
Wayne J.
4/12/18

Website is easy to navigate, but I sent a question via the contact email on the website and never received a response. Disappointing.

callumr5
Callum R.
4/12/18

Easy to use system. Had a small problem with a promocode, got an instant response. Confirmed I hadnt seen some small print. Understand why now, but was still offered the promo which I think is brilliant.

juliang46
julian g.
4/12/18

Everything up to this point has been smooth. I scheduled my date for September and hope that all continues to go as good as the booking.

andreag124
Andrea G.
4/12/18

Rather have an email then phone call as this is a surprise and I don't want to blow the surprise. Thanks so much. Andrea

scottl183
Scott L.
4/12/18

the combos.. seemed like you could share with a buddy.. that could be made a little more clear that they aren't for sharing.. unless I'm completely lost.

mattr128
Matt R.
4/12/18

Should be a lot of fun. However, you should have the battle drift should be available on more dates.

silvian11
Silvia N.
4/12/18

It (the booking webpage) was a little confusing and I almost booked the same thing twice. However, everything else about the experience was top-notch, very professional, well-organized, and far beyond my expectations. I only booked the Drifting Experience but was still made to feel like a welcome guest, not a customer, and could stay and watch other drivers try their experiences for as long as I wanted. The Drifting Experience itself - the actual driving - was far beyond what I could have imagined. It was a huge thrill, very fun, and my driver (a young chap by the name of Eduardo (I think that was it)) was absolutely expert and put the car through its paces with ease. I'd happily recommend Dream Racing to anyone.

brendas210
Brenda S.
4/12/18

The payment processed quickly and I received confirmation and receipt quickly. We won't actually experience the event until June, so I can't comment on that part yet.

justinm162
Justin M.
4/12/18

Not all chargeables selected are shown when checking out. Everything does show up on the next screen, but I wondered if I forgot to select the $99 3 lap option .... Just a bit confusing.

gilbertn6
Gilbert N.
4/12/18

There's no shopping cart option, so when I continue to look at the website after I have selected the experience, the selected experience is lost and I have to re-created the experience all over.

valeriek35
Valerie K.
4/12/18

Fairly easy to book. Had a question that was quickly answered by calling. Thanks and I can't wait to drive!

seanp74
Sean P.
4/12/18

Websit was easy to use. Haven't completed the driving experience yet so can't comment on that aspect.

dons242
Don S.
4/12/18

Money well spent! Very cool people and very nice cars! Would DEFINITELY come again. Best racing experience in Vegas! Corvette C7 Z06 BABY!!!!

juliem315
Julie M.
4/12/18

The website was a little difficult to use and it didn't give me the $49 video discount I put in. I put in a promo code VideoPromo16 and it was suppose to give me the video for $1 but it didn't.

Questions? Get answers from the Dream Racing staff and other customers.

Dream Racing?