Review of DreamDVDBox

Tel: +45 3 699 0 699
labi.gill@gmail.com

andrews135
5/25/15

Never order from this company. They sell only pirated copies and their "customer service" will never reply to any emails you send. They will ship you the illegal copies but that's all your money buys you. Avoid like the plague.

jessicah55
1/16/15

I tried to purchase the I love lucy box set. Never charged my credit Card and never got back to my emails. Now they have my credit card details nothing stops them from using it later. Biggest scam ever. Don't waste your time

hannam5
12/9/14

I also ordered the Wonder Years Box Set. After a week of no charge to my credit card I logged on and saw that the order was "pending." I contacted the company using the form on their website twice with no response and then used another email listed on their website with no response. These attempted contacts occurred over 3 weeks. Yesterday I had suspicious activity on the credit card I used. I had to report fraud on my card and have a suspicion that is is related to this website. Do not shop with this company, they do not respond and could potentially lead to identify theft.

kimberlym34
11/28/14

I have ordered the wonder years complete box set once and they did not charge my card, but never let me know that my order "was lost due to system error". I only found this out after emailing "customer service" a million times. I got a response back immediately and he said he would send me a paypal invoice. I was excited because I thought it was legit. However, I have tried to reply and reply to this same email and nothing has been sent in return. The website looks legit, but I don't think it is. I wouldn't waste your time.

Questions? Get answers from the DreamDVDBox staff and other customers.

DreamDVDBox?