Review of dpreview

2017 Customer choice award

23 reviews with 5 stars

kendras13
11/29/16

Browsing forums, getting specialized advice from professionals, it was great. I'd recommend highly!

gloriand
2/10/16

This site is so useful I can't even express it with words. Although I am an amateur I have learned so much just by browsing the forums. Excellent!

jessicam169
1/14/16

nice

trise1
12/7/15

Title says it all.

adamb104
7/31/15

My favorite source for digital cams news and reviews. Unbiased and very professional reviews, pure delight.

alexb99
3/29/15

This site has saved me more than one time! Loads of great information on anything you ever need to know about photography.

eddyk10
2/19/15

very good company good prices. seems very honest--
works well for me--
Flashshots photo services

andrewa31
11/26/14

I like photography. It's my hobby. This website is very helpful to get all kind of knowledge of photography.

Really a Great hangout place for photographers. I love this website.

marinar3
11/5/14

I purchase my very first camera from this store and after almost 2 years it's still working fine. If you're looking for high quality cameras with affordable prices, you should check this out!

stellaf5
10/29/14

Very informative. Outstanding site.

benjaminp18
12/7/13

I go offroading every chance I get. I decided to buy a camera to capture all these amazing views i enconter. I bought a Nikon D5300 from this site and it works like a charm

chrish33
11/19/11

I am amazed how few reviews this reputable digital camera site has! It's totally unfair! Dpreview is a fantastic site that is a must to visit if you are looking for a new camera. It has most of the cameras on the market reviewed and those reviews are well organized for both novice and expert user. I love this site and always go for information there if I need an opinion on a camera.

ajayt
10/9/11

I am sure most people know about this website, you type camera reviews and it is at the top of the First Google Page. No, wonder it's review helped me decide my first DSLR Canon 350d. Good job, keep it up.........

shellyr
2/4/11

I wouldn't buy a camera without looking at this site first. I've purchased 3 or 4 after reviewing the information they provide. My favorite feature is the set of photos they take for each camera, makes it so easy to compare when you're looking for specifics, e.g. macro.

doggyd
12/5/10

A few years ago, I bought a Panasonic FZ30. I had spent HOURS at dpreview researching what was available. The charts, pictures, specs and feedback from for other users helped me to make an informed decision.

As the review stated, this camera took excellent daylight photo's but was not so good in dim settings. The review and what i experienced were exactly the same.

Next time I consider a new camera, I will always consult this great site!!!!!!

dd

billn2
10/30/10

Incredible resource to fine the perfect camera for you. The buying guide where you can select the features you want is fantastic, I wish there was one like that for autos and appliances.

kevinw9
9/15/10

Great website.

katw
10/21/09

always come on this site when looking for a new camera to purchase or see one in a store i wish to get information on. very thorough reviews, detailed pictures and informative comparison charts. appreciate the volume of cameras reviewed.

robertn2
9/21/09

Probably the best place you can go on the internet when you want to buy a digital camera. The reviews and the tests are excellent. So far I bought 3 digital cameras and I made my selection every time based on the information on this site.
If you have a question, you can ask in their forums, you'll get a quick and accurate answer from the community. Overall a very useful site, I'll use it again before my next camera purchase.

scotts1
8/25/09

Great hangout place for photographers and amateur photographers. We mostly talk about equipment on this site and there is not much actual discussion of photography or techniques. I usually go here before I buy a new lens or camera to hear what other photographers think of the equipment before I spend my money.

nicolej
8/25/09

Found out lots of useful information on how to select the perfect camera. I think this is a great site for people who do photography as a hobby but if you are just looking for a cool point and shoot camera then this site is a little bit overwhelming

scotts4
4/4/09

an outstanding website - It dosn't matter what skill level you are Digital Photography Review is an awsome site for information and networking If you are going to buy a camera then you better check this site out first

steved136
12/17/08

DP REview - I have found there to be a lot of useful information on this website.

Questions? Get answers from the dpreview staff and other customers.

dpreview?