Review of DoyeaCosplay

Tel: 877-588-1085
support_doyea@hotmail.com

caryns2
11/5/14

honestly not sure if the top person is talking about the same site i am. I ordered my princess peach dress from there and was highly satisfied. wasn't a scam and recieved my dress within a month. I loved it and will be doing more business with them.

lisae2
6/30/11

This site is a scam. Ordered a tank top to try it out...loved the clothes but wanted to try the site out first, now I'm glad that I only spent 60 dollars with shipping because 2 days later I received an email starting with "my dearest" we don't have your item in stock and will be refunding your card through paypal..there was no contact information included so I went to their website again to see if it was there and to my surprise all 497 items of fashion clothing had been discontinued. I sent an email to their bogus support address and surprisingly got a response stating that their clothes had not been selling well so they are no longer doing fashion clothing. I think its funny that they had no problem charging my card with no inventory..obviously because its a scam site. When I looked for reviews regarding this site I saw many people asking if others had bought their costume items and no real information. I still have not received my refund and have had to block that account. They told me in the last email "dearest friend we hope you have received your refund"...like they wouldn't know that. This is a fraudulent scam site and I could have easily spent 1000 bucks..I had to put one star but I guess that could go to their continuous bs responses on my very angry emails.

Questions? Get answers from the DoyeaCosplay staff and other customers.

DoyeaCosplay?