Review of Dot & Bo

press@dotandbo.com

49 reviews with 5 stars

barbm68
11/7/18

I was going to order from overstock, however Dot and Bo beat the price by $80.00 a piece. This saved me almost $150.00. I ordered Barstools that were exactly what I wanted. Very nice quality along with speedy delivery. Very happy all around.
Barb Meyers

sheenaw6
9/18/16

I have placed 3 orders, I have gotten two of them and am so happy with them, The quality of the items is even better than I thought they would be.. I do not think their is anything you can not find on the sight . Well you can not find cell phones lol

Response from Service D., Dot & Bo Representative
Hi Sheena,

Thank you so much for reaching out and taking the time to share your feedback! We're so happy to hear that you love your items and the selection that we offer.

As for the cell phones, maybe one day ;)

Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.

Warm regards,
The Dot & Bo Team
nancyl105
8/22/16

I love my purchase. It is beautiful and very high quality. Another thing that has impressed
me very much is the follow up and excellent customer service. Dot & Bo know what customer service is. I like that!

Response from Service D., Dot & Bo Representative
Hi Nancy!

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're so happy to hear that you love your piece and will be sure to pass your kind comments along to our Customer Relationships team.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can be of assistance in the future!

Warmly,
Dot & Bo Community Management
debbiem98
8/17/16

I thought I was looking for a flat basket tray but saw your box and bought it. It is perfect! I put some felt dots on the bottom so it wouldn't scratch my glass table but it keeps all necessities handy and not strewn all over. Thanks!! See photo!

Response from Service D., Dot & Bo Representative
Hi Debbie!

Thanks so much for reaching out! We're thrilled to hear that you love your new Desk Organizer!

Please let us know if there's anything else that we can assist you with. We're happy to help!

Warm regards,
The Dot & Bo Team
carlec
4/23/16

Thank you so much! I had such a great experience working with Dot & Bo customer service. Your products are high quality and desirable and your customer service is exceptional. I have never worked with anyone so open and amenable to my concerns and so quick to act! You can be sure I will continue to visit and purchase from your site. Again, thank you so much for making this an enjoyable shopping experience.

catherineh37
1/15/16

My order for six chairs came promptly. When one of them was defective customer service immediately reacted and is sending a replacement that will arrive in time for the holidays, which was the reason for the purchase. I am beyond impressed and, as a professional interior designer, I can definitely HIGHLY recommend this company.

cortneyb3
12/24/15

I had an order cancelled before Christmas. I called them to find out what happened and was told the manufacturer Didn't have enough to fulfill orders. Customer service was very nice. I have ordered from them before without issue. Nevertheless ...20 minutes after hanging up with them... They sent me a credit worth more than the item I was going to purchase. I would say that's amazing customer service. I certainly didn't expect it nor did I ask for it. Give dotandbo a chance to provide great customer service and you won't be disappointed.

raycined
11/20/15

I am really enjoying being able to hear all of my old record albums again! My new turntable from Dot & Bo is so cute, portable, and fun to use. The sound is great also! I highly recommend this player. It is a good quality product at a reasonable price.

michaelc227
11/15/15

I've purchased 5 items from Dot & Bo. A wall clock, a side table, a lamp & 2 large cabinets. I'm extremely pleased with all my purchases. I don't see what Dot & Bo could do better. Delivery times for items for items are reasonable and I'm very pleased with what I've received so far!

Many Thanks!
Michael Colletti

catherinec33
10/16/15

Every time I get a new item from Dot & Bo , they always add a bit of charm and personality to my home

michelec21
10/10/15

I work with lot of old documents that have faded over the years so I need a magnifying glass often. This little gym is perfectly functional and so beautiful, I can leave it sitting out all the time. I couldn't be happier!

vickib20
9/26/15

I purchased the Tall Marra Pedestal Table and received it several days before expected- which made me very happy. The table is excellent quality and flawless. Looks amazing in my living room! Easy to put together...they even provided a handy little tool and matching numbers on the legs and table which made it foolproof. Perfect process in the purchase, shipping and follow up by Dot & Bo.

katiem49
9/18/15

I order a console table and pillows -love everything. Quality is great. I had to deal with customer service and they helped immediately.

kristinej1
8/30/15

My order was 4 boxes that were reported to have been delivered on the 16th. I only got 3 so I called customer service. The wonderful "Joy" took my issue to operations to try to track down another chair while customer service worked to track down the fourth one, which was finally delivered the afternoon of the 16th. When I called to let dot & bo know that the chair had arrived, I got the same customer service person who had just been checking on my issue and remembered me. Thanks for having real people.

dianeb50
8/27/15

Love the new recycled wood coat rack I just purchased from Dot & Bo.

diannel6
8/18/15

Great product, shipping time as expected, packaged well, as described and pictured on Dot & Bo website, well made piece of decor, looks fantastic on my outdoor patio table!

zimag
8/16/15

I have shop this website often. The items have being modern, stylish, and makes it easy to get great decor for any room. With fast ship, great customer feedback(when needed), and nicely packed items is a great website, to shop at.

maxiep2
8/15/15

looks great exactly what I expected

markb210
7/31/15

After reading the reviews.. I was little nervous that I wouldn't get my order...But I received it in a timeLy fashion (1 week) and it looks great in my hallway! I have nothing but good things to say about this company.

jasonl78
7/19/15

After countless AOL Searches and browsing the overwhelming number of Amazon and Overstock options, I've finally found a site which has just the right number of options to review with very competitive pricing. I love how they categorize their furniture by themes to help take a lot of unnecessary sifting out of my day. My first purchase was a smaller version of the green glass lamps pictured which I returned because they were too small. I was able to discover that the original manufacturer had created larger versions and asked Dot & Bo if they could add to their site and I made a very happy exchange!

Tip for consumers: Well worth becoming a free subscriber to at least see what's available.

melissar40
7/8/15

I love the way Dot & Bo organizes their site in categories. It helps focus my eclectic style:-) Their products are unique and their customer service is personal and extremely helpful. I order off the internet daily and I HIGHLY recommend Dot & Bo for home furnishings!!!!!!

davev18
6/25/15

We ordered two Kennewick lounge chairs that had a 4-6 week delivery time. We were worried that we were ordering something that didn't exist. But the chairs shipped within a week or so and then arrived in just under 4 weeks. The chairs were in crates, so they were in perfect condition. The delivery company was a nice, local company and they were extremely easy to schedule and work with. The chairs are good quality, but not top-of-the-line, so you get what you pay for. We're very, very happy and pleasantly surprised.

cherylk15
5/21/15

Love my country chic chandeliers!! So cute, just as great looking in person!!

tamim9
5/9/15

I am an online shopper - for just about anything I might need; business, personal, gifts. When I came across Dot & Bo, I was attracted to the industrial modern campaign and purchased a couple of things. As each item arrived I was thrilled with the quality and astonished that everything was as described and more. I was inspired to update my office after seeing what Dot & Bo could do to accent the creativity of my design and marketing company. So now, I am a repeat customer and telling everyone I know to check them out.

janetv3
5/6/15

I purchased a four door storage cabinet in turquoise from Dot and Bo. It was on sale for $169. At the time it occurred to me that I might want a second matching cabinet, but I decided to wait until the first one arrived so that I could be sure of keeping it. The cabinet came in and fit perfectly into my room. Next morning I went to Dot and Bo's website and looked up the cabinet. Now it was priced at $189. I contacted customer service through email and explained my situation. A very kind lady named Patricia arranged to credit my account for $20 so that I could purchase a second cabinet at the same sale price as the first. I consider this outstanding customer service and am grateful to everyone at Dot and Bo who were willing to help me. Oh, and I did purchase the second storage cabinet.

Hi Simona, Thanks for reaching out! We've located your email case and informed our Customer Relationships team. We will have a member of this team reach out ASAP to work with you on this. Very best, The Dot & Bo Team

By Service D., Dot & Bo Representative

Hi Jen! We understand that reading negative reviews may make you second guess ordering from us, but we have made several system improvements since last summer and work hard every day to make changes to ensure a more positive customer experience. We're here if you have any further questions or concerns!

By Service D., Dot & Bo Representative

Hi Suzan, Thanks for reaching out! Our Customer Relationships team is happy to look into this for you and can be reached directly here: www.dotandbo.com/contact Very best, The Dot & Bo Team

By Service D., Dot & Bo Representative

Hi Mary, Thanks for reaching out. We'd be happy to check in to your order! Please send a request through our online Help Center at: http://www.dotandbo.com/help and one of our Customer Relationships agents will get back to you as soon as possible!

By Service D., Dot & Bo Representative

Hi Melissa, Thanks for reaching out! I'm very sorry about the confusion around our our shipping charges. Hopefully my explanation can clarify this for you. The surcharge is in addition to the base shipping charge. Shipping surcharges are applied to furniture pieces that are heavy, large, or have angles that make them difficult to maneuver. Larger pieces are often heavier and take longer to move across the country, which means they cost more to ship. For future reference, you can see that information under the header "Shipping Policy" on the item's product page. You may see our base shipping charges by visiting our shipping page at the link below. http://www.dotandbo.com/shipping Please note that these are U.S. shipping charges for the 48 contiguous states. Dot & Bo currently charges an additional fee for packages shipped to Hawaii and Alaska. We're happy to help you navigate your way through our site or answer any other questions you may have, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us through our online help center at: http://www.dotandbo.com/help

By Service D., Dot & Bo Representative

Hi Phil, Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry for the trouble with your daughter's refund! I see that Laura had responded to your e-mail and corrected the issue with the refund. Your daughter's full refund was processed back to her card on March 8th. We're happy to help you navigate your way through our site or answer any other questions you may have, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us through our online help center at: http://www.dotandbo.com/help

By Service D., Dot & Bo Representative

Hi Judy, Thanks for reaching out! We're happy to help. Shipping surcharges are applied to furniture pieces that are heavy, large, or have angles that make them difficult to maneuver. The surcharge is in addition to the base shipping charge. Larger pieces are often heavier and take longer to move across the country, which means they cost more to ship. We hope this information is helpful! Cheers, The Dot & Bo Team

By Service D., Dot & Bo Representative

I called 800-693-9937, pressed 2 for "placing an order" and told the representative I had been trying unsuccessfully to "unsubscribe" to their website but was prevented by a pop up blocker screen. She did it for me immediately and I got an email confirmation within about 1 minute.

By kathy b.

Hi there, Thank you for reaching out. We are an online design shop headquartered in the heart of San Francisco. Thanks for your interest in Dot & Bo. Please feel free to contact us anytime for assistance or for inspiration at service@dotandbo.com! Kind Regards, Dot & Bo Community Management

By Service D., Dot & Bo Representative

Hi Dena! Thank you for taking the time out to share your concerns with us. If you'd like to provide us your order number at your earliest convenience, we're more than happy to check on the status of your order. In the meantime, we're happy to help share how our ordering system and shipping estimates work. When an order is placed online with us, payment is processed and your order is submitted. As we hand-pick special items from all over the world from different artists and designers, we coordinate shipping from a variety of locations. Each piece may ship separately and will have a unique shipping estimate (listed on the item's product page and in the order confirmation email). Once an item is ready to ship, you will receive a confirmation email and tracking number. You may also check on the status of your order at your My Account > My Orders page at any time. Some items may not show a shipping update until they're closer to their estimated shipping window, but rest assured, we are still working on your order. We hope this helps! Thanks for shopping with us at Dot & Bo and have a great rest of your day

By Service D., Dot & Bo Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Dot & Bo staff and other customers.

16 Photos for Dot & Bo