Review of DorisWedding

Tel: 300200-3001
support@doriswedding.com

tonyaa29
1/28/19

I couldn't be more happy with this product!! The seller was very pleasant to deal with(: she was very prompt in response and also very helpful with all my crazy questions! You will not regret ordering from her! My wedding be complete without the dress!

yocelinh1
1/21/19

I was so impressed on how quickly my order arrived and the quality!! The fit was perfect! Nice dress. Shipping was great. Thanks!

courtneyc140
1/20/19

Not only is this a beautifully made dress, but the seller is absolutely amazing with working with their customers! Answered all of my questions in a timely manner (and there were lots of them!) And was very patient with me! I would highly recommend them AND their products!

patriciac472
1/16/19

Gorgeous dress. Worked wonderfully for my party. Fit great! Highly recommend you measure yourself as that helped it fit perfectly.

michaelp911
1/14/19

Absolutely beautiful just as I ordered it. Fast delivery and size fits perfect on my daughter! She loves it!!

ericas118
12/29/18

Such a beautiful dress and great customer service! I got quick responses and the quality of the dress is amazing. I highly recommend this! thank you for getting me my dress before the date I needed it! :)

jacquelynnb
12/27/18

I just received my dress and I love it! Perfect material and I am so in love with it! Can't wait to wear it! Thank you.

naomic32
12/25/18

This dress is absolutely beautiful! It fits my daughter perfectly!!! So happy with my purchase! Its beautiful! sincerely...

michelleb622
12/22/18

Great quality ... fast shipping... would definitely buy again thank you, Very well made. In love with the color!

ashleyr235
12/16/18

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait to share pictures once I take pictures in it!! Nice dress. Thank you!

niyaa
12/13/18

Beautiful, I am small in the breast size it needs to be pinned in. Everything else is great, very good quality piece.

irisc39
12/11/18

The dress was exactly what I wanted. She was patient with all of my questions and made sure it was what I asked for. I was scared for the fit but she made sure it fit well. I am definitely recommending anyone who may need a maternity dress.

luciat9
12/8/18

I loved my dress! It was perfect! The seller was amazing! I would order, recommend, and order again!

mariannao1
12/1/18

I wore this dress to my engagement party and it was perfect!!!!! It shipped way earlier than expected as well!

daytonak1
11/28/18

This ombre dress was my daughter's dream item to wear at her Bridal Shower. In the ordering process, Kathy, was incredibly prompt in all communication. The dress is a work of art! It's truly a designer item.
If you order from this shop, I promise you that you'll be over the moon!

rebeccac257
11/25/18

She and I worked together to design the dress of my dreams and I am so thrilled with it! It is perfect and fits beautifully. I am so happy about having this dress to wear on my wedding day. Thank you!

bethc259
11/24/18

She did a WONDERFUL job communicating with me and making sure the dress was exactly how I wanted it. The dress came and it was loose but only because I had lost weight. I was very pleased with quality of the workmanship and it far exceeded my expectations. I will, for sure, tell my friends to order with her.

angelan86
11/19/18

This dress is absolutely perfect. I couldn't be happier. So well made, fits perfectly, and the fact that it was so customizable was the best thing ever. The seller was so responsive to every message and question I had, and makes a killer dress. If you're on the fence, let all of these reviews help you - I would 10/10 recommend the shop to anyone looking for a wedding dress. Thank you so much, I cannot wait to wear this beauty at my wedding.

cynthian60
11/15/18

I'm very pleased with the dress. The seller did a great job and took in account every detail I asked for. The dress is how I imagined it / wanted it to look like. I really recommend the shop for her wonderful work. Also, the whole ordering till delivery process went very fast and correct. I can't wait to finally wear it on our wedding day.

jekaterinaj1
11/12/18

I am a 38 year old 2nd time bride who wanted to do everything my way this time around, and I wanted to have the perfect dress. I searched for 6 months and tried on dresses in multiple shops and nothing felt magical when I put it on. The seller and I started talking 15 months ago, and she really understood my vision the most. I paid for an amazing custom dress. It was tough putting faith in the process without getting to see how it looked on my body but, it was all worth it! Trust and take the chance. You will have no regrets! Fit perfectly! My seamstress was a skeptic and she was wowed!

lisal563
11/9/18

I ADORE this dress! You made it absolutely perfect with the custom sizing! Great cut and design, good quality and a pleasure to wear. Great communication and personal touch in packaging.

laurap299
11/6/18

Ordered 3 of these dresses for my wedding and they are absolutely stunning! So beautiful and nice quality! I got it right when they said I would. Great customer service too!

kristinl59
11/4/18

To say I was blown away by my dress is an understatement. It was by far an absolute dream come true! Designing my wedding dress with someone halfway across the world was probably the riskiest and craziest idea that I ever made but wow was it worth it! Everyone at my wedding was WOWED and stunned by the beauty of my dress.
Tasha listened carefully and obliged me down to the last specification. The dress shipped on perfect time and fit like a glove. Everything is just perfect!!

ambers169
10/28/18

This is such a great says dress and it is super comfortable and I love to wear it to dance in (yes, it is secure enough). The shop owner was so helpful and sweet and made sure that I got this top in on time for a performance. I recommend her to everyone. Ordered another in a different color after I received it.

ranal2
10/27/18

This dress is so elegant. It could easily be sold for many hundreds of dollars. This dress is simple, comfortable and flattering. It fits wonderfully. The fabric and color are perfect. Communicating with customer service staff was an absolute joy. She is clearly a special person, and I believe her dresses radiate with her warmth and positivity.

Questions? Get answers from the DorisWedding staff and other customers.

DorisWedding?