Doors On Demand

Doors On Demand has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Doors On Demand?

“I was looking for a competitive priced door fitter...”

Honesty V.
4/18/14

I was looking for a competitive priced door fitter so when I come across the website I thought "professional, well laid out, competitively priced - looks good". Communication was initially good. Booked about 2-3 weeks in advanced to fit 7 doors. A day before I received a text wishing to cancel due to wedding commitments. I was disappointed but thought "easy mistake to make, we're only human. It's a wedding". Tried to rearrange but Mark changed his mind and said he'll come as arranged. He came on time. Before fitting, all doors were measured by myself stating what room needed doing. This was texted over to Mark as requested in writing. On the day he fit one of the doors to the wrong frame and said he misunderstood. I put it down to miscommunication and a genuine mistake. A mistake I was willing to pay for to have another door fit to rectify the issue. As he didn't have another door to hand it was agreed he would come back in 2 days at 1830 to fit. He didn't turn up. He texted at 2030 to say he was running over. I called and texted. No reply. Called next day. No reply, no return call. Used another number instead - he picks up.(I'm assuming he thought it was a new customer). Agreed for 0800 next day. Didn't turn up. No return call, text or anything. A couple of doors that he installed are scraping on the laminate floors, one of them has damage on it. Although asked for all the same doors, a couple of doors have gold instead of silver door plates and locks. Told it would be rectified but he has left it like that. The mess in the house was cleaned up by ourselves. We now have all white doors apart from one blue door which is an eye sore. Will need to get another door fitter in to sort that out as well as the scrapping doors. Best to avoid this tradesman. Lacks professionalism, business etiquette and once he has your money, doesn't want to know. Take your business to someone else who will care from start to finish. He has just left us with a headache.

honestyv
April 18th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Doors On Demand staff and other customers.

markr1994
Mark r.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Doors On Demand?

Have a question about Doors On Demand?