DonnaBellaHairExtensions reviews

info@donnabellahairextensions.com

anneb151
Anne B.
3/13/18

I was sent a promo code to get 5% off my first purchase but it wouldn't work when I tried it... otherwise I would have given 5 stars.

paigeb37
Paige B.
3/9/18

Very easy to navigate shopping process! Prices are awesome. So excited to get my I-Link extensions in!

vanessas117
vanessa s.
2/2/18

id love to get a promo for first time buyer. or a discount off of first purchase. would've been nice. im a hairstylist and could possibly use this for future clients -

darlam8
Darla M.
2/1/18

So happy to have found DB! Great website and customer service is friendly! The product far exceeds other options out there!

darlam11
Darla M.
1/22/18

Easy website to use - and I greatly appreciate that it is open to the public so we can obtain fair prices versus purchasing through hairstylists!

meganp51
Megan P.
1/15/18

I forgot my password and when I received the email to reset it, the email could not be read because all the lines of words were combined onto one line. This has happened before and I called about this already. Nothing has been resolved.

jillk70
Jill K.
1/10/18

Feel like the quality of hair isn't as good as it was 3 years ago. Also the tape seems different - it becomes gummy very quickly

nataliea30
Natalie A.
1/10/18

Wish that items such as beads came with the quantity #. Also never any reviews and the one review you see is repeated. Your Remy hair is top notch. Customer service is very good. Friendly representatives, do well. Good promotions. Will keep purchasing. First time trying wavy I-link. Past orders are straight.

christianh90
Christian H.
1/6/18

Love my extensions! Just used my rdeemed my hair cash on another order. Unsure how to apply and used chat. Very quick in assisting. Thank you!

rossh46
Ross H.
12/28/17

! had to enter the information several times several different ways on different devices before it would let me use my hair cash. the system is buggy

jeannettew7
Jeannette W.
12/18/17

Slow app & when I tt customer service ( a few hours before cutoff time) to confirm colors on my previous order she didn’t seem to have time to take my order & now it’s probably not going out til tomorrow. Hope I get it in time for my appointment

valerieb102
Valerie B.
12/12/17

I am a new customer, first time ordering from this site. I signed up for an account, and email and was given a promo code for 5% off, I tried the promo code about 6 times with no success. I finally was able to use the promo code even though I tried chatting with someone only to be left ignored for 20 minutes. Overall I was very dissatisfied with my first experience on this site.

giselac4
Gisela C.
12/11/17

My extensions only lastes 3 days before some of them fell out! I put them in on friday and it is now monday and here i am ordering replacement tape already. I shouldn’t even have to pay for this tape!!

lyndak24
Lynda K.
12/10/17

Tried to enter hair cash 4 times. System kept throwing it out. And making me start all over it the shipping stage. Become annoying.

nathalyb1
Nathaly B.
12/7/17

I'm not sure that I got the promo as offered. It seemed to disappear once I clicked the purchase button. When I put in my email address it said I got an extra $50.00 off

mylissaa1
Mylissa A.
12/7/17

Super easy website! And Cyber Monday was worth the wait with the mystery wheel. Yay!! Thank you, can't wait to get my hair done and Nicole Breeden for the recommendation.

ruthp64
Ruth P.
12/7/17

I received a $30 discount on my order when I pressed the button, but I don't see that it was applied to my order. Can you fix that? Pls. e-mail me confirmation that you can fix this. Thanks.

sheilac99
Sheila C.
12/7/17

Super exited about the mystery discount, great deal for my client and just so Donna Bella knows what a good thing they did, I wanted to share that this particular purchase was for a charity event.. the more money we save the more goes to the charity so thank you!

nataliec78
Natalie C.
12/7/17

Very easy to find and order items. Wish that it said how many beads come per container. Love your excellent quality

michaele255
Michael E.
12/7/17

Website has issues loading content, and is a little slow. Had to enter address 3 times to get payment info area to show up. Chrome also says website is not fully secure, so I was wary about entering credit card details.

audreyw51
Audrey W.
12/7/17

Love the quality of the hair from Donna Bella! Always have great experiences shopping on this website.

laurid1
Lauri D.
12/7/17

I love the customer service from Donnabella and the hair quality is great! My clients love getting extensions and the colors match up perfectly to professional hair color.

donb152
Don B.
12/7/17

I have been using Donna Bella hair for several years now. It's the only hair I can purchase myself that stays installed (the best keratin glue) & the bonds don't turn white & flaky over time. The hair stays really lovely, doesn't tangle & styles well. Comprable to Great Lengths hair but more affordable. I love it.

lindsaym73
Lindsay M.
12/7/17

My wife says this is a great price. The website is easy to navigate. Just need to see if she is happy with the product.

kerryr32
Kerry R.
12/7/17

Great. My 16 year old daughter suffers from trichitillamania and sadly extensions are a necessity. She would gladly to a review of your product to help other girls with this horrible condition

Questions? Get answers from the DonnaBellaHairExtensions staff and other customers.

DonnaBellaHairExtensions?