Doggie Solutions

Doggie Solutions has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Doggie Solutions also ranks 171st among Pet Supply sites.

How would you rate Doggie Solutions?

“won't deliver the goods or give a refund”

Jeremy B.
5/13/11

won't deliver the goods or give a refund. The phone line of its parent company The Ianick Trading Company Ltd, 214-224 Broomhill Road Brislington Bristol, BS4 5RG, United Kingdom Remember it is free and easy to contact us by creating a ticket using our Online Customer Contact Centre above. We do not take orders via telephone. Company Information The Ianick Trading Company Ltd. Registered in England. Company Number 05846450. VAT Registered GB 879 6172 65 Try the phone number it doesn't answer. There complaints email keeps pumping out rubbish about dealing with the problem for month after month. Stay well away.

jeremyb4
May 13th, 2011
214-224 Broomhill Road
Brislington
Bristol,
BS4 5RG,
United Kingdom

Company Information

The Ianick Trading Company Ltd. Registered in England.
Company Number 05846450.
VAT Registered GB 879 6172 65

Try the phone number it doesn't answer.

Stay well away.
jp17
June 28th, 2011
I paid for a specific dog lead, they sent a cheaper inferior product, they do not respond to emails, the telephone number is unobtainable, and up to now, no refund. They are just rubbish, my advice to anyone, DO NOT USE!
cynthiaa1
July 22nd, 2011
I ordered an i.d. tag for my Westie on 8 July. Their website claims that most orders are shipped within 48 hours but to allow up to 5 working days. I noticed too late that these people don't have a phone number or e-mail address, and to contact them you have to 'open a support ticket' through their website, which I did for the first time on 19 July, not having received the i.d. tag. I had no reply, so I added to the same 'support ticket' on 20 July, and this time I said I wanted to cancel the order. I have heard nothing from these people in response to the support tickets, I have still not received the i.d. tag (I am writing this on 23 July 2011), and 'my account' on their website has been saying processing since 11 July. I said at the time of the order that I needed it asap. My Westie had got out that day and had been missing for 2 hours, and although he is microchipped and has a collar, since I'm planning to move house soon, I had been putting off getting him an i.d. tag. I could have had one made up through the local pet shop and had it within a week, so I don't know what the excuse of this website is, apart from being out to defraud the public. They took the money on 12 July but have never delivered the goods or responded to me in any way apart from an automated e-mail at the time I ordered the i.d. tag and another automated one from 'opening the support ticket.' Now I will have to report them to the bank for fraud and to trading standards. Stay well away from these people.

Questions? Get answers from the Doggie Solutions staff and other customers.

Quality dog & puppy products, dog Crates and beds, Pet id tags, food, collars & leads & more at Doggiesolutions.co.uk

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Doggie Solutions?

Have a question about Doggie Solutions?