Review of DODuae

Tel: 06-5562505

27 reviews with 5 stars

hebaa16
10/2/18

Thank you so much for your great service, it's my first time dealing with you and I loved it... I loved your service you're professional .... each step you make you keep your client on loop by sending emails and SMS everything is easy to order and with good quality and prices and within a good time frame that suites the client .... I just wanted to thank you for such a good service I'll definitely keep shopping from you guys :) ... Good Job :)

neajm
10/1/18

Hi there,
Good day.

What I can say is that I am much satisfied of what I purchased.
I ordered twice in this shop online and I'm wanting to do it more. More orders from me DODuae.expect it coz you made me happy.

I love the shoes and wallet I bought from you. And guess what? My colleague who saw it love it even more and want to order too.

God bless to your team and keep the quality of all your items..
Good job guys!!!

jinans1
4/2/18

i bought clothes and they came after 24 hours great quality they felt awesome size is good and color too

rheag4
3/15/18

This is my second or third order already in different location
So fast delivery.
Satisfied customer in the near future i will order more items

angelicg1
2/21/18

Thank you for the good items.. and Im satisfied my orders. The transaction is fast..with in 24 hours the items are delivered.t

santosk4
2/13/18

Very nice I have ordered several times from this online shop, At first, i was so hesitant to order clothes online but felt so happy that I tried and loved the clothes I ordered from doduae the delivery was so fast Overall, average quality but the customer service was decent.

linam21
10/7/17

At first i was so hesitant to order clothes online but felt so happy that i tried and loved the clothes i ordered from doduae. It took only two working days to get my order. Thanks doduae!!!

farhanar
8/14/17

Best quality for reasonable prices.. looks exactly same as pics .. they packed my stuff in a box to protect it from any damages and was in a perfect condition ..very professional and well organized team .. wish u all the best and will continue shopping!!!

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer, our aim is to facilitate our customer with respect and worth to money goods, we appreciate your positive review it helps us so much thank you very much,
dafniea
8/3/17

I like all the clothes aside from cheap but all look good to me.. thank you..i will order more next time

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer. our goal is to facilitate those who can not purchase high-end brand clothes, we try our best to deliver the best quality with minimum price. we appreciate your positive reviews its mean to us allot. thank you very much,
mimih7
7/31/17

Amazing customer service and very smooth. Whats on their pictures is the same when you recieve it and everything fits, and the best thing is that the delivery comes in time. No negative comment what so ever.

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer. we try our best to make happy every single customer. and we are continuously trying our best to improve more. thank you very much for the positive feedback.
ucyi
7/24/17

DoDUae is transparent.What a team!!High quality goods with fast delivery.DoDUae u guys are doing a great job. Keep it up.

jeana92
7/22/17

DodUae is the one and only online shop I can trust the most.I've been ordered many times from there shop and yes I'm satisfied on their items.So that I'm giving 5 stars for DodUae!
Indeed.The best online shop ever!

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer. we love your contribution in our business. and thank you very much for the positive feedback.
zenyj
7/20/17

I got my order in just one day and I'm very much satisfied with the products and with their kind of services.

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer. thank you very much for your positive feedback. and welcome back.
phema
7/17/17

I really like the product...
It was awesome that let you to order again..
Thank you for the good quality and good services..

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer. thank you very much for the positive feedback.
and welcome back to our website.
jennya31
7/16/17

Its amazing more than 1 year im ordering to your clothes Compny and i will still continue to collect the the dress.and excellent service

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer. we are very happy that hair from you that since one year you are purchasing from our website.
thank you very much.
shamin6
7/16/17

very good quality on the product & service

will hope to do more online shopping with u

very fast delivery

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
thank you very much for the positive feedback.
shimis
7/16/17

Have not faced issues with the materials or delivery as well.. me and my friends are regular customers of dod ..keep going !!

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer. thank you very much for the positive feedback.
assenavn
7/15/17

this is my 1st time to order here @Doduae.com and i love all the items i order,,im looking forward for the new items,,,

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
thank you very much for the positive feedback.
ellag16
7/15/17

Everything is in good quality with a good price,plus customer service its very good.
All items is delivered earlier than expected.

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer, we love our customer. and appreciate your positive feedback. thank you very much.
arlynf
7/11/17

Very responsive for the query.
Fast delivery
Product have good quality especially the shoes very fomfortable

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
thank you very much for the positive feedback. and welcome again to our website.
moniquek6
7/10/17

Its so amazing.. Service is personalized if you need assistance they are on point.. the quality is amazing and even though they say delivery is two to three days,dont be surprised if you get it before..
They really came through for me and i cant wait to put through my next order...Thanks a lot guys.. will definitely be shopping twice a month.

lielaniet
7/9/17

Excellent all products are good....it was all fitted n exact to me......that's y...I love ordering in dod

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
thank you very much of the positive feedback.
riab3
7/2/17

I am absolutely satisfied of your items and the delivery is amazing,,no need to wait for ages to receive.

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
thank you very much for the positive feedback.
jescelr
5/23/17

Thanks sooooo much DOD. Processing of my order was really quick and convenient!I keep on receiving calls as to where my orders were. Everyone was keeping tabs of my order. And as for the quality and packaging, I ohhhhh sooooo looooooove them! . Im really delighted and excited to wear them! More power guys!
Satisfied customer here! . I was amazed,not even 24hrs yet. I placed order late in the afternoon yesterday and got my parcel this very morning!. I love the quality!same as shown in the picture! keep it up guys!

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
thank you very much for the positive feedback.
hanak5
5/11/17

I shop from doduae.com shoes and handbags.Very nicely pack and good items....Will shop again.Everyone should buy from here.All the best .Thumbs up

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
thank you very much of the positive feedback.

dear buyer, we don't have any shop or outlet where you can visit to purchase we have a warehouse and fulfilment centre. where we process only our online orders.

By DODuae s., DODuae Representative

Hi Dear Buyer As the courier is 3rd party so he also doesn't know about the order.he will only follow the instruction from his company

By Abdul R.

Hi We have only fashion accessories like cloths,shoes,jewelry and bags check it out here -----> https://doduae.com/deals

By Abdul R.

No they are not, check the control, batch and serial numbers, all missing or fake.

By Tariq A.

hi . please write our order ID so we can help you with product information thank you

By DODuae s., DODuae Representative

dear buyer We have an only online store. thank you

By DODuae s., DODuae Representative

Questions? Get answers from the DODuae staff and other customers.

4 Photos for DODuae