Review of DODuae

Tel: 06-5562505

26 reviews with 1 star

jhecklenne
5/19/19

I am disappointed.. worst service ever ... the quality is too bad .. bad experience .... I regret I order this online .. bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad ...

tariqa27
5/17/19

The worst website in the UAE, please don't be fooled by this people, they steal the picture from a real website and sell you the knock off chinese version of it, worst quality impossible, also it is not even cheap!!! you can buy those products in other webs for less than half the price they sell them!!! Don't give them any dirham, they don't even make it easy to refund their broken ugly tacky items!!! they want to charge you for it!!! And trust me, when you will receive the items you order you will want to return them asap. Remember the pictures in the website are not of the items they sell, so you don't know what you are getting, just know that it won't be as good as the original!

Tip for consumers: Absolutely no reason to buy from them, research more.

teresitaa4
5/5/19

Today i received my order from this online shop and the quality of the product is very poor, i feel unhappy because i felt i buy a garbage things.All the item is bad not the same on the picture that they shown on their online store. I will never ever recommend this shop any of my friends this is a lesson learned for those customer like me. "KARMA knows their Address"

mariac472
12/17/18

Order 2 items
Dirty Boxes
Returnable item being delivered to Customers
Parts missing
Bad experiences

svannaj
11/5/18

This is first time I ordered something on DOD and as soon as I ordered a person from DOD called to confirm my address and I was told I would received it in 2 working days. I already paid by card. The fact that they are playing this blame game by keeping the customer in dark or by lying to the customer makes me feel like there can be chances that this is a big scam. I have been told that I will receive it tomorrow (5.Nov.2018) hopefully I do.

shus2
10/2/18

I bought 3 items all the worst quality.
NEVER EVER buy from them.
Things look very very very different on the pictures.
BAD BAD BAD Quality , BAD Refund Policy

rajeshk66
8/27/18

Replacement / Cancellation charges AED 15 for each item. Never recommend any one.No prompt service , no quality for goods.

lathal
8/20/18

I have ordered 2 dress, very bad quality and not same as shown in pictures. Very much disappointed. Never recommend anyone to buy from doduae

vidhuv
7/25/18

I ordered a bag on July 11th. Got it after 2 days but it was not of good quality, the zip was damaged.It was difficult to pull at certain point. If a new bag has dat issue will any of us buy that? Their executives are saying that when they tried it was okay.

Then i returned it and they took the shipping charge from me. Again i ordered another bag this time the size mentioned on website was 30 cm length and 36 cm height, but what i got was of 19 and 18 cm each. A very small bag. Again i had to contact them and return the product. In total i lost 30.35 aed just for shipping and in return i got nothing.

I lost my time, entire plan to give a gift to my friend spoiled. I have to spent tme chatting with customer care as they say they can only give d money back to wallet. So we are forced to order again and for every returns they will take your money. Like that they will get all the money and u get nothing!!!

I even got a call at 11.00 pm to confirm pick up of a product which i wanted to return. I have never heard of logistics team calling in midnight. But they claimed that they are calling from other country. But the number was from UAE.

I have spent a lot of time in communicating with them and got a refund of one time shipping charge. Now i am trying to get back the shipping charge for 2nd time as well. Because we are not supposed to pay shipping charges for things that we did not buy. their policies are not good. I even doubt whether they are doing things in the proper manner or not.

Tip for consumers: Always recheck and recheck the size of Handbags. They are mentioning wrong measurements! Order only if u r sure that u wont have to return it. If u r ready to pay shipping charges every time you are returning a product.
Think 10 times before you order from this site! Very bad service! Better u go to the malls and find good service and good products.

priscillam34
7/6/18

I was trying to order sent the details on WhatsApp the sales consultant was not even taking things to detail yet I wrote everything down.....he/she is very rude and up being ignored and not getting answers or even being assisted to make matters worse.i had tried to order two weeks before and got bad response then I tried again only to end up being ignored . .now that I have placed an order they have emailed me an invoice that is charging VAT on the app it says prices include VAT

anuradhaj
7/5/18

I bought 4 dresses from this online company, the products I received were the worst of the quality.
Initially, it was told to me that it is a complete return and now instead of telling to buy something else from the site, with such bad quality why will I buy something??

The picture is shown and the product received are two different things.

Company policy shouldn't be to cheat people.

ginam119
4/17/18

The clothes that i ordered from their website are not the ones i got. They looked very cheap & low quality. I returned them & as per their policy they cannot refund the money. It's stored in your wallet. I re-ordered some more items but the quality wasn't good at all. The delivery guy was also quite rude. Anyways i tried to deactivate my account but there are no options to do that. They also do not have a product review. Guess i am stuck with that account for now. However if you need cheap clothes with bad quality then DOD UAE is for you.Hugely disappointed. sadly :-(

yvonnea16
3/9/18

I will start by commending DOD for their quick and smooth transaction processes that I encountered. However the sadest part was when on my second order I discovered the items on the site were totally different from what I received...the difference was so saddening because the items on the site have a clothing label yet what you receive seems like some items that were 'back street' tailored and sold.

The customer care lady was clear to say that the items do come from China so they must be employing the cheapest level of labour to do their job. I was purchasing this items to sell but they would be quite an embarrassment to my brand...I had to return half of them.

For me...DODuae NEVER AGAIN thank you.

ell3247
2/10/18

Unfortunately, the customer service the worst I have met, same as goods quality. Noone replies for my complaint and they are ignoring my messages. Never ever will use your online store and will not recommend to no one.

jader19
12/23/17

Trying to communicate to find out when my order will be delivered on the whats app and being calling '"man""...... i''m not a man i''m a lady. and on top of that they never reply to me. If it was not Christmas i would cancel my order just for the customer services i have received.

shilpaa8
11/12/17

Worst experience ever.
I ordered from doduae. I ordered 2XL, size, and when I got it, it was XXL, which was not fitting me at all. I wanted to return 3 dresses of 2 orders, that I placed, and they told me, their return service is within 3 days only, so I could return only from my last order. Their next question was if the plastic is still available. For a plastic cover, the customer service representative gave me so much explaination, and she told me, while returning, if the plastic cover, is not available, there is an additional cover. The representative was so rude as well. Her attitude was totally, horrible and she does not know to treat the customers well. I dont have the plastic cover, and I just paid, 22dhs for the dresses so, if I need to pay an additional charge, just becuase the plastic is unavailable, I better keep them for myself. Really really horrible. Totally Disappointed.

Tip for consumers: PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!!

nehat10
11/5/17

Worst online experience ever. Pathetic customer service. Worst stuff.. may be getting it from china n selling the crap in uae market and making a fool out of ppl.

rohiniv2
9/24/17

Very bad service.
I have ordered from this site the product delivered was not upto the mark. So requested for the refund. The delivery guy came n took the products which was for refund and informed that the refund will be crefited to doduae account with in 15days. Its been a month and not got the refund yet when i contacted the cm service i was informed that the they have misplaced my order which nun of my business so the refund didnt take place . The agent names sandy told she l get back to me with in two days its been 2 weeks body reverted back.
This is how u treat the cm?
Dont you have ethics of customer service?
Worst service i have ever had.

annetteb37
8/22/17

Please stay away from DODUAE. I have had a bad experience recently, I ordered a dress which was nothing like the picture on their website, as I was travelling soon did not have the time to shop for another dress. I requested them repeatedly to replace the dress before my travel which they refused. Their customer service person reads out of a script and is not keen on helping and to add to the agony they don't refund you the money forcing you to buy another product for which you have another AED 15 in delivery charges!! Please stay away from this site if you don't want your money to be wasted.

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer. we are very sorry that you face issue with your purchase with us. we love to hair from our customer if they have any complaint or issue. however, i try to find out your order issue. you place an order of (25 AED) on our website on (19 Aug 2017 11:40:24 PM) and we do our best and delivered the order to your door step on (21/08/2017 10:22 AM). and on (21 Aug 2017 6:38 PM) you talk to one of our agent for the replacement. we replace if the customer has any problem with the item. but first, we receive the old item and then we replace the new item which is general practice every where. but on 22/08/17 you come here and leave a bad customer service reviews,
we are always available on phone and WhatsApp to help you. and we love to help you.
hope you understand, thank you
johnw658
5/15/17

They are attracting you by prices. but what is the benefit if you will buy something then you Feel embarrassed when wearing it because it's looking cheap and very low quality.

Tip for consumers: Not recommended

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer. thank you very much for your review. we appreciate it. however, we do our best to deliver best quality and worth to money product.
yes, we don't compare our quality with big brands. but the price we offer we 100% sure its worth to the product we sale.
hope you understand. thank you
fatimaf9
4/15/17

The clothing is horrific, there is no cash refund and customer service is a joke. The clothing is ridiculously bad, not even sewn properly and the sizes are random for every style. I find it ridiculous that a company with such bad quality cannot offer a full refund. Ridiculous. Do not use this site - ever!

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer. thank you very much for your review. we are very sorry that you don't find our item as per your requirement. however, we do our best to improve our quality and service.we do the replacement if the product has a defect, we don't offer cash refund which we clearly mention in our terms and condition. hope you understand thank you
polyap
3/9/17

I bought 3 dresses out of curiosity, i was wondering if one can actually buy any good piece of clothing at AED 50!? I thought not and I was right. first dress came in in M size but it looked like L on me. Stitching was of a very bad quality, materials are cheap. I wore it, I had a good laugh and ordered two more. Second dress looked very good on the image in reality if came as piece if table cloth made of cellophane, formless and something that I wouldn't risk to ware even on deserted planet. The third dress came in looking ok but it was 70 cm long instead of 8o advertised and thus was too short to ware.
The turn around in time and customer services was ok. But lets be honest, would you expect anything more than that when you pay 50 Dhs? these dresses are done exactly for these money. If you dress at least in some sort of zara than don't shop online and Douae is definitely not your choice.
as someone spend effort and time making these cloths and there are lots of people who dont have even that, I returned my dresses back to seller so they can re-sell it. Refund by the way can only be done in the store credit form which I am not about to use.

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer. we apologise for the problem happened with your orders. we totally agree with your comments. our aim to offer low price fashion item to our customers. however sometime we get wrong size chart from our supplier which cause this kind of problem we are working on that to make sure every single dress list exact size on our website. hope you understand. and thank you for the comments.
airina
2/5/17

I have been ordering from this website for a while. And in every order there were problems. Either wrong item, wrong size or missing items. When I tried to contact them for return. They asked me to call different number or what's app to this that number. I sent messages through what's app but nobody read even though the status is online. Sometime I waited for 2 weeks for response or I have to make a call to get it done.
Since I was not satisfied with the service but why kept ordering? Because when they give you refund they won't pay you cash but they will deposit this credit to you user account. Means you can only use this credit to buy for the next order. (That's why it keeps going on and on)
I made a call today after nobody read my message after 4 days. The first response from customer support was "again!" I was very disappointed. He said mam you have been returning the last order as well as the one before. I explained the reason why I returned which was the mistake from the seller that mixed the order. I do not want to order anymore but they don't pay to the bank account???
One of the reason you might need to consider is that the price is cheap but at the same time the quality is really bad. Mostly clothes I received are different from photo in the website. The size indicate in the website are not accurate at all.
Overall, bad experience.

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer, we are really sorry for the problem happened with you. we offer low price fashion item to our customers. if you are not satisfied from our products no problem. Its your right to like or don't like our product. sometimes we also can not understand to judge the item.becuse for the same item 2 customer give us deferent feedback. the same item so many people like and buy. but sometimes one or 3 customers don't like it. but we respect customer revews. abut the return. we return damaged or wrong product without any shipping cost. payment return in cash we don't have this policy. in all UAE if you are not satisfied from a product you buy in a big shopping centre or even from a big brand and you want to return back. the will not return you back cash, hope you understand and thank you for your feedback
elyssab1
2/1/17

I bought couple of dresses from them and one of the dress are has damage. When I am asking for a refund the customer representatives are so rude and told me that he does not care. I cannot believe I will experience this. I am so frustrated. Please do not became a victim also of this store

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
Dear buyer, we are very sorry. we don't allow any of our customer service agent to be rude to our customers. however maybe it happened to you, we apologise for that. abut the damaged item we 100% return back the damaged item. and will send you the good one. you can call our customer service 065562505 and ask for return. we appreciate your comments and thank you.
arnieb1
12/29/16

This is the worst I've ever experienced!
Products? Very cheap materials and it just looks horrible.
Customer Service? Very UNRELIABLE. Customers have to ring them 100x first before somebody will pick up your call. They will promise to get back to you "tomorrow" and after 2 weeks of waiting you call them again and still they don't do anything when all I want is to change the size for some items since small are not the same small at all in this place. The lady who answered me ,told me again the same scripted lines they are saying every time you call them. She gave me the number of i don't know that warehouse man and told me to deal with him whatever I want to change, what???? Why I should be the one to talk your warehouse man??? And finally after one month of waiting I still don't touch the items I purchased with them. By the way, I purchased nearly 20 items on my first order and planning to buy more, but after what I had experienced with them? NEVER I've learned my lesson.#doduae #MyDubai #uae #cheap #crap

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer, we are very sorry for the problem happened with you. however now we improve our customer service now. you can call 065562505 . and for sure will help you. we appreciate your comment. hope you understand. thank you

dear buyer, we don't have any shop or outlet where you can visit to purchase we have a warehouse and fulfilment centre. where we process only our online orders.

By DODuae s., DODuae Representative

Hi Dear Buyer As the courier is 3rd party so he also doesn't know about the order.he will only follow the instruction from his company

By Abdul R.

Hi We have only fashion accessories like cloths,shoes,jewelry and bags check it out here -----> https://doduae.com/deals

By Abdul R.

No they are not, check the control, batch and serial numbers, all missing or fake.

By Tariq A.

hi . please write our order ID so we can help you with product information thank you

By DODuae s., DODuae Representative

dear buyer We have an only online store. thank you

By DODuae s., DODuae Representative

Questions? Get answers from the DODuae staff and other customers.

4 Photos for DODuae