DoctorUnlock.net reviews

melissav155
1/16/20
lindag864
1/15/20

DoctorUnlock.net attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

dianef207
1/12/20
Don't understand why there is no option to pay with PayPal

laurac724
1/11/20

keviny66
12/30/19
you should accept payments from pre-paid cards as well. without issues

rebeccax12
12/30/19
At the moment i'm not realy happy with the service what i got voucher i can't use on every service
bettyv55
12/15/19
helenc256
11/26/19
I love the service but I mad a mistake ordering the first time and they said they would give me credit in vouchers so I didn't have to pay the second time, no vouchers, no credit, so I had no choice but to pay the whole amount again ... so hopefully it might happen this time ..... but not much hope, we'll see
kimberlyf204
11/25/19
neilr105
10/18/19
Very slow unlock with little notice of how long it takes I appreciate they deal with many customers but at over £50 I expect quicker than 3 days
Response from Johnny T., DoctorUnlock.net Representative
Hi Neil

Have you received your unlock code yet?
yogendrab
8/24/19
Finally my iPhone is unlocked... But the customer service is pathetic, nobody will reply to our emails and the unlock price is increased even after making full payment. I was feeling like I got trapped as I had already paid £100 and again £25 was asked saying price has been increased, I had no other options neither they replied to my emails for refund, nor they will process on the earlier agreed price.
I would have given 1 star, but now since my iPhone is unlocked, I am giving 2 stars.
gomaai
7/21/19
This is a big scam, they advertise $28 for sim unlock, I paid using my CC and my bank declined the transaction twice and called me to confirm and I said ok, I called T mobile and they assured me that my phone is not blacklisted neither blocked, no contract and is paid in full.
after paying $28, 2 days later I received an email from Doctorunlock.net asking me to pay an additional 62.99 english pound which is like $88 but I refused and asked for refund but they refused,may they spend every penny at the hospitals and doctors for incurable diseases and may God curse them all, their place in hell fire is awaiting them

Today, 7/25/2019, I received my refund back after numerous emails back and forth

Yes definitely frauds. Contact your bank asap. It's the only way you can get your money back

By Oday T.

its a fake website, with fake promisses, better to find some local shop and get it done the work you want to do, i have lost 100$ and now no refund and they stopped responding back.

By Maruf p.

No problem at all simply visit the site and select iPhone 8 and the carrier to see the time scale and the price.

By Johnny T., OfficialiPhoneUnlock Representative

What network is the device locked on? Simply check the website in order to unlock from your given network :)

By David T., DoctorUnlock.net Representative

Because it is not. They will steal your money, and let your speechless without anybody to talk to. They took me $150 to unlock my phone, it is been 7 months, and every time I contact them via email I have an automated response.

By loic a.

All the time scales for each carrier are listed on the site. It varies across the networks.

By David T., DoctorUnlock.net Representative

Yes no problem at all, simply visit the site and purchase the required service.

By Johnny T., OfficialiPhoneUnlock Representative

There was a bug for around 24 hours, which meant that the tracking page was not showing correctly, this has been resolved and all customers up to the lead up were emailed just to stop any concern/worry. Thanks for letting us know though, we do appreciate the feedback.

By David T., DoctorUnlock.net Representative

paid off Verizon phones are unlocked from the beginning. If they don't unlock it within 24 hours, then it's a scam .

By curtis l.

Questions? Get answers from the DoctorUnlock.net staff and other customers.

DoctorUnlock.net?