DoctorUnlock.net reviews

5 reviews with 2 stars

helenc256
11/26/19
I love the service but I mad a mistake ordering the first time and they said they would give me credit in vouchers so I didn't have to pay the second time, no vouchers, no credit, so I had no choice but to pay the whole amount again ... so hopefully it might happen this time ..... but not much hope, we'll see
kimberlyf204
11/25/19
pamelax8
11/17/19
I was charged with no unlock due to the question not specifying if it was for the carrier you were gonna use it for or the carrier the phone was currently on.
neilr105
10/18/19
Very slow unlock with little notice of how long it takes I appreciate they deal with many customers but at over £50 I expect quicker than 3 days
Response from Johnny T., DoctorUnlock.net Representative
Hi Neil

Have you received your unlock code yet?
yogendrab
8/24/19
Finally my iPhone is unlocked... But the customer service is pathetic, nobody will reply to our emails and the unlock price is increased even after making full payment. I was feeling like I got trapped as I had already paid £100 and again £25 was asked saying price has been increased, I had no other options neither they replied to my emails for refund, nor they will process on the earlier agreed price.
I would have given 1 star, but now since my iPhone is unlocked, I am giving 2 stars.

Yes definitely frauds. Contact your bank asap. It's the only way you can get your money back

By Oday T.

its a fake website, with fake promisses, better to find some local shop and get it done the work you want to do, i have lost 100$ and now no refund and they stopped responding back.

By Maruf p.

There was a bug for around 24 hours, which meant that the tracking page was not showing correctly, this has been resolved and all customers up to the lead up were emailed just to stop any concern/worry. Thanks for letting us know though, we do appreciate the feedback.

By David T., DoctorUnlock.net Representative

paid off Verizon phones are unlocked from the beginning. If they don't unlock it within 24 hours, then it's a scam .

By curtis l.

Questions? Get answers from the DoctorUnlock.net staff and other customers.

DoctorUnlock.net?