DoctorUnlock.net reviews

154 reviews with 1 star

markoi8
1/17/20
Site is not working, only catch money and after that give system email reply.
I'm spend about GBP £122.98 (USD $172), and after 3 monts nothing. Phone isn't unlock, no reply, breach refund policy.
I'm spend many time and many emails for refund, but without money!

DoctorUnlock.net attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

stevenk322
1/16/20
I would never advise to use them $179 dollars and it does not work. I have contacted them a thousand times after 30 days. They said the 30 days is business days. The reason why that is Sprint only works Mon through Fri.. I worked for them for a bit. So after the true 30 days I asked for refund if $179 US even gave them an invoice to help. I have not even recieved the money back nor is it unlocked.

jaylenp2
1/16/20
i paid to have my phone unlocked in october it is now january an they still havent unlocked my phone ive sent countless emails an no one has gotten back with me i will NOT recommend this to anyone if i could of gave them 0 stars i would if anyone is reading this which i actually doubt someone is due to previous emails going unanswered and his company is DEAD WRONG
billx18
Second charge added. Beware

atula8
1/15/20
FRAUDSTERS ! AVOID AT ALL COSTS !!
They'll first quote you a charge for unlocking your phone (in my case it was US $28).
Once you pay, they'll send you an email with order details to give you the confidence they're legitimate.
Here comes the real deal ..
A few hours later, you'll get an email from them asking to pay a hefty amount ($57 in my case) saying that they used $28 to check some details of my phone and to not to unlock it. I need to pay them additional $58 else it won't be unlocked.
When I replied them back citing the $28 was indeed for unlocking and this extra $57 was not mentioned during the placing of order, they simply replied again saying that they used $28 to do some checks and I should consider that as pre-order cost and to unlock, I need to pay $57 more.
THIS IS CHEATING ! WHAT PRE-ORDER !! WHAT CHECKING OF INFO OF MY OWN PHONE FOR $28 !!!
They're neither unlocking my phone nor refunding my $28. I'm going to take legal help against such fraud company.
All positive reviews on the web are either paid or put by this cheating company itself by creating fake IDs.
SAVE YOUR MONEY, TIME AND MENTAL PEACE BY NOT DEALING WITH doctorunlock.net
markb1664
1/15/20
I was not told there would be a follow up fee. Please state that on your front page in bold letters so as to not mislead potential customers.

jeffi154
1/15/20
Mis-information on the cost of the process, no one replied to my emails, and it feels as though you simply scammed me for £20

pamelag250
1/14/20

christinel305
1/12/20
They promise you to unlock you phone. You pay $29.99 initially. They come back and require additional money(premium service) of 49 Euros or so, guaranteeing unlocking your phone. They came back saying they can't and never refunded my money. They flash "guarantee" at the 2nd payment window making you believe they will unlock your phone. It is very deceptive marketing. They are out to get your money, Please DON'T!!

lindan300
1/10/20
It does not work. Do not waste your money.

richarda684
1/10/20
misleading about the total amount of the unlock cost. No good....

nickf163

curtisl58
1/9/20
The site was clear they could unlock my device, but then they tell me I'm on a long waiting list until they can figure out how to unlock my model phone. Mention it's in the agreement with no refunds.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site, try some other unlock site that's honest upfront.

angelak248
1/9/20
I will not recommend them never! That's a SCAM, even my bank sent me Fraud Alert ! They took the money and never unlock my phone! People run away from this "company"!

juanc355
1/8/20
I asked them to refund ALL the money and that I'd consider the issue resolved and I wouldn't leave a negative review.
They haven't even sent the unlock code yet despite my giving them the SECOND PAYMENT that they never mentioned in the beginning.
If they simply refund ALL of the money from the TWO payments I'll remove this review but IT REMAINS until then.

maryt540
Dishonest bull$#*!.

I'll be committed to spreading the word about what a scumbag company this is and I'm ONE VINDICTIVE INDIVIDUAL.

peterz90
1/8/20
I paid for unlocking and now It's telling me I have to pay more... this is so unfair as I've exhausted all my money and activation lock wasn't what i paid for. Please refund or complete my unlocking process

williamu51
1/6/20

ruthv65
1/5/20
You owe me $28 from my XR iPhone
And I don't know why you don't reused it for my payment?

anthonyc542
1/5/20
Need to be more clear what the total price is and not make someone think it's only 28$ then another 100$

anam329
1/2/20
3 MONTHS LATER STILL NOT UNLOCKED THEY ONLY REPLY BACK WITH THE SAME GENERIC EMAIL, ALREADY REPORTED THEM TO GOOGLE AND INTERNET "POLICE " SAVE YOUR MONEY! BY THE LOCKS OF THEIR "REVIEWS" SEEMS FISHING THEY HAVE ONLY DONE ONE REVIEW I GUARANTEE THESE A FAKE REVIEWS!!
roberty133
1/1/20
I totally got ripped off, this did not unlock my phone and I paid $28 for nothing. Should've went directly to my phone carrier first. They did it for me in a matter of minutes, and free at that!

mahmudurr
12/31/19
After getting payment for unlock they demand more money for unlock & not refunding payment. Very bad service.

sandraa281
12/31/19
Hidden fees galore and the customer service is $#*!. I paid for an iCloud unlock to get told they can't do it and I would have to pay for the premium iCloud account unlock which was not on the website for sale to begin with so ended up costing me almost $100 instead of 40 and then the voucher that they gave me back was only $28 I would not recommend using these people to anybody

richardd769
12/29/19
Scam! Paid the money and was told rejected to problem with my At&t account. Contacted At&t and nothing wrong with the account. At&t unlocked the phone for free while doctor unlock was asking for additional $119 for premium service. Scam.

Yes definitely frauds. Contact your bank asap. It's the only way you can get your money back

By Oday T.

its a fake website, with fake promisses, better to find some local shop and get it done the work you want to do, i have lost 100$ and now no refund and they stopped responding back.

By Maruf p.

No problem at all simply visit the site and select iPhone 8 and the carrier to see the time scale and the price.

By Johnny T., OfficialiPhoneUnlock Representative

What network is the device locked on? Simply check the website in order to unlock from your given network :)

By David T., DoctorUnlock.net Representative

Because it is not. They will steal your money, and let your speechless without anybody to talk to. They took me $150 to unlock my phone, it is been 7 months, and every time I contact them via email I have an automated response.

By loic a.

All the time scales for each carrier are listed on the site. It varies across the networks.

By David T., DoctorUnlock.net Representative

Yes no problem at all, simply visit the site and purchase the required service.

By Johnny T., OfficialiPhoneUnlock Representative

There was a bug for around 24 hours, which meant that the tracking page was not showing correctly, this has been resolved and all customers up to the lead up were emailed just to stop any concern/worry. Thanks for letting us know though, we do appreciate the feedback.

By David T., DoctorUnlock.net Representative

paid off Verizon phones are unlocked from the beginning. If they don't unlock it within 24 hours, then it's a scam .

By curtis l.

Questions? Get answers from the DoctorUnlock.net staff and other customers.

DoctorUnlock.net?