DoctorUnlock.net reviews

stephenj279
12/10/19
pedrob52
12/9/19
I tried to unlocked iphone 6s IMEI *******69664865 bougth from marketplace at Facebook with icloud lock,
My first payment was $28 later they sent a text that i need to pay $40 more because the last payment was just to check.
The funny is that "U can cancell this order until 30 days", Guys it is not true.
Because later they sent a other text that u need to pay $50 more To premium service and listen it.
UR MONEY NEVER WILL BE BACK.
They never answer ur massage directly.
I am trying to cancell this order 32 hours later and they said ir does not refund use a voucher but i never got it and u will spend more money. My email is *****@hotmail.com or Facebook https://m.facebook.com/SAMBITOBELTRAN.
Dicember - 8 and the history continue....
pamelae98
12/8/19
The price is too expensive and not clear at the starting of the process. Other companies charge the half you charge me, I continue the prices because I think the price be $28 and found this surprise.
marufp
12/6/19
they say they will do i cloud unlock, i paid full amount, and now they saying our services are down for i cloud removal, they gave me voucher as they cant unlock my phone instead of money they gave voucher for another iPhone unlock, i tried another phone and its same that our services are currently down, and when i tried with different email and different phone they again accepting payment online.. this is fraud company.

Tip for consumers: do not use this website as they just fake and make money

helent219
12/1/19
angelaj173
12/1/19
I am trying to unlock my second phone. The first one, I have over 3 weeks, premium service paid for, and it is still not unlocked. Supposed to be unlocked soon but we shall see.
shakibw
11/30/19
This company is a scam and they only take the full amount and will never reply to you.
The comments review on Trustpilot also belongs to this company and they own that website and excellent satisfactory ratings.

YOu could see this petition also for the signed petition in this regard.

PLEASE PLEASE DON'T PAY THIS COMPANY ANYMORE.
billc461
11/30/19
samanthaw153
11/29/19
I would also like to give DoctorUnlock
I would also like to give DoctorUnlock NO STARS if possible. I paid $98 plus another $47 and the extra money for top priority for iCloud unlock. I started paying February 2019 and here it is the end of November and they keep saying the same thing "sorry taking longer to chase my IMEI and it never takes longer then 90 days. Well it's been 9 months and bad enough they only send Robo messages back can never answer in person to me. NEVER use this site - total scam
You plan on iCloud Unlocking my phone any time this year?? Only been waiting for 9 months and still isn't completed..
REFUND my money and I want a phone number to call and speak to a person..
DO NOT send me a robo message that you send to everyone, to scared to write back in person?

Samantha Anderson
IMEI# *******91328243
isabelal
11/29/19
They first charge U$28, then ask for more money and in the end they just dont delivery any service. Stay away
chrisn292
11/29/19
I contacted this service before purchase and was guaranteed they could solve my problem "absolutely " was his response. Well it's been 4 months and no update other than here is a voucher for another service. I will not use this service again.
abdullahm31
11/28/19
I have been asking for a refund because all I get from them now that "if the status is 100% we will place it as a priority" and the status of my order is 100% two weeks ago. They are way late of the 30 business days, as I placed my order on the 26th of September. Now, everytime I send them an email, they just send me that template.
odayt
11/28/19
Don't pay a dime. You make initial payment of $28 then after a couple of days they tell you that the order was is ready to be processed and all they need is second payment ($42). Then they say your phone can't be unlocked because it's reported lost or stolen which is completely false. A
janetj289
11/27/19
franky155
11/25/19
To whom it may concer send me back my money this was a fraudulent company.I will not pay any more money
to you guys i will also send out a blog on this company.
nancyo129
11/25/19
1 - No transparency on your price charge.(Hidden price)
2 - It's a lot money.
jamesy144
11/25/19
been trying to ask for a refund for weeks sign they are way past the 30 day mark but still no response i keep receiving updates on status of my order which is still not ready anyways.
Response from David T., DoctorUnlock.net Representative
Hi James, thanks for your details, I have looked into this order for you and I have chased the order with the supplier sorry that it's exceeded the time frame in this instance, in the meantime can you please check the IMEI that you have supplied to ensure that it's correct.
arturob19
11/25/19
That's it a bad company they never answer the email and stolen your money I pay two times and pay extra for fast service and that never happens
michelleg486
11/24/19
Doctorunlock.net is deceiving! Nowhere on the site did it say the price of $28 dollars I was quoted was a pre order price I paid the amount then got an email asking for the remainder amount for a total of $154

I Would like a refund Doctorunlock.net.
graemeb14
11/24/19
Anyone writing a positive review for this company is probably affiliated with them monetarily. They have been unresponsive and haven't provided a service for the two phones I submitted requests for. This is a SCAM.

Tip for consumers: Don't ever use this service. You will lose your money.

jenniferj461
11/24/19
I have unlock phones before and they never ask for pre unlock services they want to charge over 100 dollars for unlocking iPhone 6 Plus that I paid 120 dollars
pamelaa196
11/19/19
johnx35
11/19/19
My bad. I paid the service before reading the reviews. But I hope that they will provide what Ive paid for. And hope they will satisfy the other paying customers as doctorunlock.net knows how anxious their customers in unlocking their phone.
barbarag434
11/16/19
I'm STILL waiting for a Reply to My last few E-Mail in regards to the payment that went through My Bank and I have a copy of the Payment that went through Nochex in the amount of £28.00 ($36.18 USD). My IMEI never showed up in your system. Please inform Me of what we need to do to Rectify this situation.

Keith M.Gramkow
*******617 Cell 24/7/365
*****@hotmail.com
aristotelism
11/1/19
Hi,

on 9th August i paid them tou unlock my phone.

Today is 1st November and still nothing...

I sent them many emailS but they didn't respond...

100% FRAUD
Response from Johnny T., DoctorUnlock.net Representative
Hi Aristotelis, sorry that you are waiting on an unlock, you can see from other reviews that we are a legitimate company, if you can please let me have your order IMEI so that I can look into this order for you. Just a further note all emails are cleared on a daily basis so I am surprised to hear that you have not been getting a response, perhaps you are mailing an incorrect address.

Yes definitely frauds. Contact your bank asap. It's the only way you can get your money back

By Oday T.

its a fake website, with fake promisses, better to find some local shop and get it done the work you want to do, i have lost 100$ and now no refund and they stopped responding back.

By Maruf p.

There was a bug for around 24 hours, which meant that the tracking page was not showing correctly, this has been resolved and all customers up to the lead up were emailed just to stop any concern/worry. Thanks for letting us know though, we do appreciate the feedback.

By David T., DoctorUnlock.net Representative

paid off Verizon phones are unlocked from the beginning. If they don't unlock it within 24 hours, then it's a scam .

By curtis l.

Questions? Get answers from the DoctorUnlock.net staff and other customers.

DoctorUnlock.net?