Dm Drogerie Markt Bosna I Hercegovina

Dm Drogerie Markt Bosna I Hercegovina

Dm Drogerie Markt Bosna I Hercegovina has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Dm Drogerie Markt Bosna I Hercegovina?

“Great Products, Great Service”

Jasna N.
4/12/18

I've been shopping in this store for almost 10 years now and let me say, I am never disappointed. They have everything I need for my family's skincare, hygiene and cleaning needs and the prices are quite low considering the quality. The staff there are also quick to help and always smiling.

jasnan1
April 12th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Dm Drogerie Markt Bosna I Hercegovina staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dm Drogerie Markt Bosna I Hercegovina?

Have a question about Dm Drogerie Markt Bosna I Hercegovina?