D.Lawless Harware reviews

Tel: 618-395-3945

georgeu3
George U.
11/11/18

Was able to find what I needed at a reasonable cost. First time customer, hopefull all will arrive timely and in good condition.

marye336
MARY E.
11/10/18

Very satisfied, they were very kind & helpful. Merchandise was just as I expected. Everything was packaged well and received within 2 days. Great service, Great place to shop !
Mary Ellen Fry

cynthiap135
Cynthia P.
11/10/18

I have been searching all over the internet for hardware to match or coordinate with some that I already have and found it here. Very pleased!

donnab507
Donna B.
11/9/18

Thanks for carrying the very item I've been looking all over for! The website and ordering process is very clear and easy to use. I look forward to receiving the product quickly.

anonymousy166
anonymous Y.
11/9/18

Nice prices! Just needed some sizing pulls for antique dresser that I was unable to find. Everything else great!

erins126
Erin S.
11/8/18

They answered a question I had about the knobs before I bought them very quickly. Was able to get an additional online discount which made the already cheap price even better. The knobs came within 2 days with free shipping. Couldn't have asked for a better deal.

anonymousr211
anonymous R.
11/7/18

Third time using D. Lawless ... Keep coming back for the great prices and selection. Don’t change a thing! Thank you!

anonymouss275
anonymous S.
11/6/18

Able to locate a 25 year old cabinet hinge. Couldn't find it anywhere else. Thank God for D. Lawless. Price was right! Ordered 82 of them!

jeriw8
Jeri W.
11/6/18

You were highly recommended by a furniture group i belong to on Facebook. They said if you need something special D Lawless will have it.

thomasb423
Thomas B.
11/5/18

I am pleased to have found these coat hooks. The price was great and delivery was fast!
Thank you D. Lawless!

lindseyf39
Lindsey F.
11/5/18

Great selection and very easy ordering process! High quality items and great selection! I will definitely be ordering more in the future.

sharia16
Shari A.
11/5/18

Have ordered from this company several times, and have always been very pleased with the products and the customer service!

kathleens255
Kathleen S.
11/3/18

Your selection is great your prices are unbeatable. I have shopped here before and recommend to friends.

samanthaz16
Samantha Z.
11/1/18

Thank you for making your website easy to navigate and affordable for all budgets. Can not wait to make my next purchase!

vickis142
vicki s.
10/31/18

as long as product is what I get. I am short 1 cabochon. Love the knobs but unhappy that I can't finish with being short the 1 piece. :(

barbaral297
Barbara L.
10/29/18

My whole order arrived promptly. Everything was just as described. My order was for a Christmas present and I am positive it will be well received.

sharonb436
Sharon B.
10/28/18

Had a hard time placing my order when I tried to use my PayPal account..then tried to use my card many times.. went out and came back and finally took my order (now says my email is invalid)

anonymousr199
anonymous R.
10/27/18

Y'all do a great job! Good prices! Fast shipping! Could not ask for a better supplier! Thanks Folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jerryc227
jerry c.
10/27/18

You didn't offer me a suggestion or match of knobs for my pulls. Even is you gave me manufacturer so i could match the finishes because not all satin nickels are the same from manufacturer to manufacturer.

joyc72
Joy C.
10/25/18

They are the best! This is my 2nd order because my first experience was so positive. Years ago I had an issue with a couple knob & they quickly sent out replacements. Highly recommended!

anonymousg182
anonymous G.
10/25/18

Great site; better selection and price point than Lowes or Home Depot. So glad I found this website.

connieo12
Connie O.
10/25/18

This is the first time I actually needed to order pulls. So grateful you had the style I needed. I often drool over your hardware in Hope's I need to order something

sherryc124
Sherry C.
10/25/18

Definitely will do! Easy to work with, the website is easy to navigate, great stuff -- we love D. Lawless Hardware. Thanks for making our kitchen look beautiful!

rinah3
Rina H.
10/25/18

I have ordered several time from D. Lawless and have had no issues with ordering, shipping, and all the items I have received have been exactly as described and very good quality. I have sent several customers to them already. You can’t go wrong with D. Lawless.

maryr493
Mary R.
10/24/18

This item was extremely hard to find. I type into Google search glass hardware retaining clips and there you were. Thank you.

Questions? Get answers from the D.Lawless Harware staff and other customers.

D.Lawless Harware?