Discount Tyres

Discount Tyres has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Discount Tyres ranks 18th among Tires sites.

How would you rate Discount Tyres?

“Very good!”

John S.
4/23/20

Have been to these guys at the Queens Park branch many times with four different vehicles. Tyre changes. And now a Vauxhall Silver Tigra which they have dealt with several times, lastly an MOT. The guys are attentive, respectful and nothing is beyond their skills. Other firms have let us down many times and ripped me off but I shall always trust DAT. I have been driving for over 50 years and they are the BEST CAR MAINTENANCE FIRM I have ever dealt with.

johns6148
April 23rd, 2020
adrianf1
October 16th, 2012
I was able to find some new tyres for my Vauxhall Astra at a really good price. Tyres were delivered to me within a few days and I got my friend at local garage to fit them.

Questions? Get answers from the Discount Tyres staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Discount Tyres?

Have a question about Discount Tyres?