Review of DiscountSLR

184 reviews with 3 stars

philipl90
Philip L.
5/11/18
The whole experience ordering on the website was easy, however I did have to contact the customer services at their request following ordering where I was told that my order had been shipped.
The only downside was that I had to pay a customs import charge when the order finally arrived in the UK as it came from the United States. This was not stated on the website when I ordered or when I spoke to customer services.
tamaral31
Tamara L.
11/23/17
The detailed specs about the product were great to help me assess the suitability of the product for our needs. Thank you. And the delivery was amazingly quick, thank you DHL.

But the delivery experience was difficult. I entered a shipping address at my local post office but DHL could not deliver there because they can't sign for it. When I was entering shipping information, there was no indication that it could not be sent to a parcel collection point. The when I went to collect it from the DHL pickup point in the petrol station, the young lady was quite confused that my drivers license address was different from the address on the parcel and was reluctant to give me my item. I had to explain to her that I do not live in the post office and there is no point trying to send things to my empty home during the day.
182 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the DiscountSLR staff and other customers.

DiscountSLR?