DiscountSLR

DiscountSLR has a consumer rating of 1 star from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. DiscountSLR also ranks 96th among Camera sites. The most common issues with DiscountSLR are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate DiscountSLR?

“Awful. Avoid at all Costs”

Joanne W.
6/2/20

Was bought a camera lens package as a birthday present. Was not compatible with my camera. Ask to return for refund and they rudely replied they don't accept refunds once the packaging box has been opened - even tho I hadn't opened any of the individual items inside the box. To try and recoup some money I tried to sell the whole package and it turned out it was missing lenses and filters which my husband had paid for. Have contacted them again with no response. Looking on trust pilot I'd say I will never get the lenses and filters or any money back. A seriously dodgy company. Avoid at all costs!

No reviews meet your search criteria.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the DiscountSLR staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DiscountSLR?

Have a question about DiscountSLR?