Dioptics Sunwear reviews

Tel: 1-800-959-9038

peggyc95
Peggy C.
1/13/19

I was easily able to find sunglasses a friend had bought me previously that I loved which had gotten damaged over time to be able to replace them.

suez21
Sue Z.
1/13/19

This was painless. Easy to follow. I have several pairs of these and some kids broke one of them. Must have a replacement.

arlenet12
Arlene T.
1/12/19

These glasses are great for someone who doesn't like to keep taking off and putting on their prescription glasses. Although Dioptics suggests never storing their sunglasses on your head, I do sometimes. I find them quick and convenient to use. Most sunglasses are just too big for me to store in my purse. These are usually on my face or on my head. If you lose them, they are easy and inexpensive to replace. i do wish they were slightly higher quality. I would be willing to pay for a classier look, but I do get compliments on my Dioptics glasses with temple embellishments!

crystalm156
Crystal M.
1/10/19

Easy to search on website and order. Fast shipping, excellent packaging, and the best customer service. I am a returning customer.

roberte341
robert e.
1/10/19

Little hard to figure out correct size. Probably good idea to call the sizing help line if unsure of which size to order. Items were well packed and received in timely manner. Items should provide decent value if treated with care.

cherylm361
Cheryl M.
1/10/19

I had couple of questions before I completed the transaction online. The sales rep was very helpful.

georginat12
Georgina T.
1/8/19

Very easy, great selection!!! Love the fact that you have fashion glasses and polarized with UV protection.

rhondam179
Rhonda M.
1/8/19

I spoke with a wonderful woman when I phoned to ask about a previous order so I could purchase a 2nd pair of glasses. She was so helpful.

nella1
Nell A.
1/7/19

CONFUSING TO REMOVE ITEM FROM CART IF YOU'VE STARTED THE PAYMENT PROCESS BEFORE REALIZING AN ITEM MUST BE REMOVED.

ALSO, IN THE LAST TWO ORDERS I BOUGHT, THE TEMPLES WERE BENT OUT OF SHAPE. FOR THE SECOND ORDER I WAS ABLE TO LIVE W THE PROBLEM. PLEASE PACK THIS NEW ORDER SO THAT THE TEMPLES CANNOT BE PRESSED OUT OF SHAPE. THANKS

gordonh92
Gordon H.
1/5/19

So far so good. I haven't needed them much since I got them, but when I did have a couple opportunities, they seemed to help reduce the glare a lot.

mariank23
Marian K.
1/4/19

There should be some information about discontinued styles. I was hoping to find a pair like some previous ones. Had to look all over the website to satisfy myself these were no longer available.

hollyh153
Holly H.
1/3/19

Very easy to use website. The glasses are perfect for those of us who have had eye surgery and need them to fit over our prescription glasses.

diannad17
Dianna D.
1/1/19

Been a customer for 4yrs. Great sunglasses. Driving down the highway or running through the woods on horseback, can’t beat these sunglasses

robertg764
Robert G.
1/1/19

Received flyer from my eye doctor with a promotion code. Decided to give them a try will review the quality of the glasses once they arrive.

carenb6
Caren B.
12/31/18

4th or 5th time to buy from Dioptics. I just can't stop loosing my glasses… These prices are great for the money. Will be back in a couple of months for more probably..

janiceh141
Janice H.
12/31/18

I saw a pair in one ad and then never could find it again. I would have ordered it if I could have found it.

rickn33
Rick N.
12/30/18

Good but I had to search for the ones I wanted. It took six days for them to be shipped. Although Christmas was in there.

henryj82
Henry J.
12/30/18

It was easy to find something for my wife. The only minor problem was that there was no purple frame that met her needs. That's her favorite color.

jillg54
Jill G.
12/29/18

I’ve been ordering sunglasses through Dioptics since 2010. I won’t go anywhere else! The quality is great - they hold up well. I’ve dropped them more times than I can count, they get squashed in the bottom of my backpack and they still haven’t broken! The prices are good and if you can wait for one of their BOGO or end of year events, then the prices go from good to fantastic! Lastly, shipping - shipping has always been quick even with just the free shipping. If you’re on the fence, don’t be. You won’t regret ordering through Dioptics!

donnab528
Donna B.
12/24/18

Was very difficult to find the foster grant glasses i was looking for. Also the night drivers are $10 more online then in the flyer i have from the doctor.

dianad164
Diana D.
12/24/18

I thought the website was complicated. But I'm old. I got a brochure and a sample pair of your fits over glasses in my cataract kit and I thought they were so comfortable I would order them in polarized and in the yellow color for night driving. Then I decided I should get the night driving ones for my daughters too. But when I found the torch style that was in the brochure on your website, the brochure said they were $24.95, but the website said they were out of stock. Instead, I could get the same ones basically, called by another name, instock but for $10 more a pair. I thought that was a little tricky and didn't appreciate the trick. But I like the fit so I bought them anyway. And your brochure says free return shipping on exchanges so I figured I could not go wrong. And I had the buy one get one free offer too.

kelleyk19
Kelley K.
12/21/18

I was having a difficult time entering the CHEERBOGO discount last night but I persevered and today it finally went through. I must say I am a big fan of your products but I do believe more info needs to be provided so there isn't such difficulty in processing an order.
Thanks.

elizabethm699
Elizabeth M.
12/18/18

My husband and I have been using your sunglasses for over 10 years and won’t consider any others. Received our first pair from our ophthalmologist after cataract surgeries.

anonymousi239
anonymous I.
12/16/18

Payment section of website doesn’t work well. Pay now button not functioning when all info put in. Took me three tries - losing my cart each time. If this had not been specifically requested for a gift i would have given up. You really need to look into it.

tedg55
ted g.
12/15/18

I had to register twice for you to recognize me so I could log in.
I selected print the order, and it's listed as Magento other than Dioptrics. I have no idea what that means.
You got the price right, hopefully you also got the order right.
You should have a shipping option for no charge - even if it's a week or longer. People may want it sooner than that, but we should have the option.

Questions? Get answers from the Dioptics Sunwear staff and other customers.

Dioptics Sunwear?