Review of Diopticssunwear

Tel: 1-800-959-9038

jimt131
Jim T.
8/13/18

With the special promotion, these were a great buy. I have had scratch problems with my Maxx golfing sunglasses. Hope these are truly scratch-resistant.

mariaf161
Maria F.
8/13/18

I like the convenience of online purchasing. I especially liked that you had variety in style and size.

terinam1
TERINA M.
8/13/18

Very easy to find what I'm looking for; customer friendly. I look forward to receiving my sunglasses.

charliem98
Charlie M.
8/13/18

Checkout CART didn't work well in Chrome browser, had to switch to Safari (on MAC). Also, Medium/Large isn't really a helpful size choice. How about two separate sizes. Thank you.

ronk131
Ron K.
8/12/18

Great selection and the check out process was fast! I couldn't be happier with the whole shopping experience and they had a wide selection to choose from.

dorothyt37
Dorothy T.
8/10/18

I have ordered from you many times in the past and I love our glasses, have told many of my family about you and the wonders of these glasses

jamesy69
James Y.
8/10/18

Trouble-free! Customer service very helpful on the phone, answering a few questions. Ordering my 2nd paid after the first one became a bit scratched up after many years of use ...

anonymousj63
anonymous J.
8/8/18

Need to add a button (link) to allow you to continue shopping after you place an item in the shopping cart

scottm522
Scott M.
8/7/18

So far it was generally easy, I used to really like the glasses I got from the site, but now they are just cheap garbage

susank352
Susan K.
8/6/18

Wow...2 for 1 on the ONLY sunglasses on the planet that don't hurt the backs of my ears...I ordered 4 pairs and hope to be good for at least a couple of years! Thank you so much!

anonymousk71
anonymous K.
8/5/18

I would prefer Pay Pal coming up first before having to fill out all shipping information on website.

thomass551
Thomas S.
8/5/18

Ordering my 2nd pair and a 3rd pair for backup! Best sunglasses for the money and much better than spinning the sunglasses rack at the truck stop while on a road trip!

frankk145
Frank K.
8/2/18

Would be nice if each size didn't have a different name. One style with sizes selected would be much better.
Delivery always reasonably fast.

michelg23
Michel G.
8/2/18

The code I used mentioned free shipping, did not specify US only like other codes and I still got to pay shipping.
Also, your website checkout workflow does not work in Safari, I lost 30 minutes trying to order and it worked fine in Chrome.
I would buy more if shipping was less expensive... I love the glasses.

garyh250
Gary H.
8/1/18

Was disappointment that the clip on I found only came in one frame color and one lens color. Then Sarah assisted me - changed from Solar to Haven - she was great. And thanks for the coupon.

The other oddity, is that in printing out the template for the size (page 3 for the Solar, page 6 for the Haven) had to tell my printer to print both at 169% in order to get the correct scale - but then a few of the lenses were running off the page - bottom and right side).
Gary

jenniferm758
Jennifer M.
8/1/18

I love that you have the printable guide for clip-on measuring. The c/s assistant was very helpful in helping me to decide as well. I have looked online and haven't found a site that offers as many sunglasses options that are affordable as yours - thank you!

kimm493
Kim M.
7/31/18

It was a wonderful shopping experience! (that is a weird question for going onto a web site and placing an order)

susant284
Susan T.
7/31/18

I've been buying glasses from Dioptics for years. Always good service, and the fit-over sunglasses offer excellent protection and visibility.

anonymousd58
anonymous D.
7/31/18

have not used your web site before, but it was a very easy site to get around and I found exactly what I wanted!

markf236
Mark F.
7/30/18

Order form froze, requiring multiple attempts to complete. Otherwise, site easy to navigate and complete order.

bonniev24
Bonnie V.
7/29/18

I was not able to complete this transaction on my iphone or kindle. For some reason the web page would not allow me to put in my payment information and it kept deleting my cart. No problems when using the desk top computer.

jpt4
jp t.
7/28/18

great clip-ons great price .......thank you

when they arrived they were very loose fitting and the bridge was weak...i'll shop in stores in the future

thomasv98
Thomas V.
7/28/18

After filling cart, and seeing both items in the cart, moving to checkout resulted in incorrect "empty cart" error. Had to close browser window, register an account, reselect the items, and finally place the order.

ralphe39
Ralph E.
7/28/18

Happy about the items and the quality. Placing the order was difficult as the system kept logging me out and emptying my cart.

joycet58
Joyce T.
7/27/18

Your handout which my eye physician gave me instructed me how to measure my glasses in order to find the proper size of Haven sunwear. The handout was quite helpful, thank you.

Questions? Get answers from the Diopticssunwear staff and other customers.

Diopticssunwear?